Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

New Chapter, Organics, Lifeshield, Immunity, Whole Life-Cycle Activated Mushrooms, 60 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

If you have a compromised Immune System or always catch the flu...Check this out!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

I have not caught the flu, pneumonia, or bronchitis since I added this product to my regime. (Take with Vitamin C and D and A for best results as far as the flu goes). This has become an herb I can no longer do without.

So far, good results

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 13, 2010

This products must be a replacement (or as close as one) to Host Deffense. The description indicates that the ingredients are not identical to the preceding product, but similar. I can't say I feel that "good healthy kick" as much as I did with Host Deffense, but it's still to early to tell as I've only taken it off and on when needed for a few months now. However, it is the next best thing to the now discontinued Host Deffense and New Chapter is an excellent organic brand, I love all of their products.

Love New Chapter Quality

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1998553 on Feb 08, 2011

I've used many New Chapter supplements, including their one-a-day vitamin. I'm always impressed with the freshness and their dedication to a full spectrum product. This is the third winter I've taken the Immunity supplement and like the past 2 wi ters, I have yet to come down with anything. While everyone else is complaining about colds, flu etc I have happily avoided illness and I attribute it to this Immunity supplement.

just as good

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3360427 on Jun 07, 2010

I liked the old formula, this formula seems just as good. I can't remember my last cold, when I feel that maybe something is coming on I take an extra one. I think you are supposed to take 2/day, but ordinarily I just take one and it does just fine.

Immunity with mushrooms

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 14, 2012

An excellent assortment of immune enhancing mushrooms!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »