New Chapter, Organics, Native Woman, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Best Supplement I have ever taken

Posted by MaryManuel From Minnesota on Jan 29, 2008

I am a 61 year old woman. i have been taking Native Woman for the last 2 years and it has made a huge difference in my body and in my responsiveness to life's pleasures. Read the label and see if it is what you need. I was for me.

Wanda/NJ

Posted by Reviewer2859327 From New Jersey on Jan 27, 2008

I read on the benefits of Mushrooms & purchased this product. I must honestly say, I feeling the difference in only one week. I will continue to use the New Chapter Products. I have recommended it to my friends.

Feel Better Capsules!

Posted by Reviewer1964315 From California on Oct 06, 2007

I have been taking the New Chapter Native Woman for 3 years now and wouldn't go a day without after learning about the product from a woman who's husband was involved in the product development. I was in search of something, not certain what, to make me feel more energetic and upbeat. She advised that at my age (early 40's) that it was perimenopause systems and said to spend the money on Native Woman and Estrotone, both New Chapter. I immediately (within a few days) felt more cheerful and upbeat. I have since directed many, many female friends to these products. I have purchased them locally, but without a doubt, iherb has them available for the absolute best prices and I have been a loyal shopper for 7 years now (since living in So. Cal.). New Chapter products are not cheap, but they make a enormous difference in your overall health. Native Woman is one I can't live without! S.H., Beaverton, OR

New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer2371998 From Virginia on Aug 18, 2009

This works vaginal dryness is not a problem anymore

Worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer3185920 From California on Sep 07, 2009

I was skeptical when I ordered that anything would help my libido, which took a nosedive with menopause. I felt more "alive" within days of starting this product, started dreaming of sex again, and found my intimate experiences more rewarding. Will definitely continue using this.