New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Quite OK

Posted by Reviewer1484398 on May 06, 2012

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 14, 2013

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

好可惜

Posted by 5294208804117541765 on Aug 26, 2013

这款产品铜含量过高,怕引起中毒,医生让我别吃

Great choice!

Posted by Reviewer1883385 on Aug 07, 2010

This is a great prenatal vitamin and I've gotten much more used to taking it with every meal in only a week or so! I would say the only drawback is that it has a distinct smell, but I just keep telling myself that it's organic and way better than anything else processed!

great, but should have more calcium

Posted by Reviewer1983790 on Jun 17, 2011

I made many researches and these prenatal vitamins seemed to be the best. I am nursing now, so I keep taking it. During my pregancy I felt great, fast recovery after having the baby, and baby is very healthy, I am sure that the vitamins help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »