July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, 192 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

It IS Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jan 05, 2011

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

Love these prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2088039 on Oct 11, 2011

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1200258 on Dec 21, 2011

My order arrived safely to Hungary, without customs opening or charging anything (I used International Mail and it took more than 3 weeks :( The product is fantastic, I feel much better on the week 9, after having taken it for 2 weeks. I hoped to stop also with my cranberry capsules to prevent infections... When I stopped them, I had to go for antibiotics soon. Thought it contains everything that I need during pregnancy but maybe not. I recommend the product anyway!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

This product is prefect! I loved the use of this and didn't feel that I needed to worry about my health. It didn't upset my stomach and helped me early in pregnancy with nausea. I do think the price on iherb is more expensive than other sites for US shopping. However, I am now located in Japan and it serves me a great purpose. Fast and reliable shipping with an excellent product!

We love it