New Chapter All Flora

Posted by Reviewer2627447 on Aug 31, 2009

I've been using All Flora for almost 2 years....I cannot complain about it. It is an excellent probiotic. I use it to regulate my digestive processes and it is GREAT. I buy it from iherb because of the exceptional price and the fact that it is shipped cold to help preserve the microorganisms.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1247690 on Nov 14, 2011

I've used it for a short time so I'm not absolutely sure about it, but it seems good!

New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer3132950 on Jan 31, 2011

I received this product in a good amount of time. The only thing I was worrying about is that this product is supposed to be refrigerated all the time. I did not receive it with an ice pack. I hope it is all right to use. Thank You Sandra Cuddy

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2737380 on May 24, 2011

The product shipped UPS next day(Ice). The shipment arrived warm (hot), we're in Florida, but I honestly can see the difference in the product performance. It seems superior to recent store bought product and I'm attributing it to better handling.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

Wanted to try this formula after reading some of the great reviews but decided I like the Ezymatic Therapy Pearls better...the Intensive Care Probiotics.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jun 22, 2013

Feel ok with this product. Have been taking probiotics for a long time. This one looked good and I feel good taking it.

Sound very pure.

Posted by Reviewer3000342 on Dec 07, 2011

These seem like the best probiotics I could find. Not really sure how it is helping yet, we got them to help with immunity but are still sick with colds. The realy challenge is to take them on an empty stomach as directed. Hard to remember between meals.

Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer1927583 on Feb 08, 2012

Probiotic All-Flora is a great probiotic. I have taken it for a month and it has worked. My stomach has felt better.

good

Posted by 4766768529088218755 on Oct 25, 2013

Thank you, it's good!