Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I take this daily and it seems to have improved urine flow.

Has it all

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have tried many prostate products and love this one for all the ingredients. I have used it for a few years now and I think it helps keep my prostate in good working order. It is worth the price in my opinion.

working

Posted by Reviewer1955979 on Jun 25, 2012

This product seems to be working to improve my husband's function. We are ordering another bottle.

Works for Hair Loss and Acne too!

Posted by Reviewer3106133 on Jan 28, 2012

I'm in my early 30s and don't suffer from BPH. I do take New Chapter's Prostate 5LX to prevent BPH onset, but I also take it for two additional reasons. The enzyme involved in BPH, 5-alpha-reductase, can also cause baldness and oily skin (overactive sebaceous glands). My skin has always been oily, and I'd recently begun to notice that my hairline seemed to be receding. I began taking this product about a month ago, and I can say that my skin is now less oily AND that I have noticed significant new growth along my hairline. This really seems to be working! Plan to keep taking this supplement long term.

prostate

Posted by Reviewer2985595 on Jan 18, 2012

No help at all

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Oct 27, 2011

This multivitamin helps to maintain good men's health. Highly recommend. Been taking this for a few years and I feel better for it.

The best prostate pills!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

My husband has been taking these pills and since then no problems with prostate at all! Highly recommended!

Just started the formula promising ......

Posted by Reviewer1608328 on Sep 21, 2011

Just started the formula promising .......... started to have some urinary flow issues took this 4 days later back to normal, have to believe it was the product but not completely sure yet

relief

Posted by Reviewer2512642 on Jul 15, 2011

good product for relief of prostate systems

Prostate 5LX Review

Posted by Reviewer1126230 on Jul 03, 2011

Early on this stuff really worked. After about 4 months it seems to have leveled off. From the start I was getting up 2-4 times a night,i'm down to 1-2 times a night and thats where it remains.