Gold worth!

Posted by Sunergy on May 31, 2013

Ive tried alot of adoptogens, and nothing comes close to rhodiola rosea and this product (watch out for products that dont work). I mean, the mental effects are astounding. Its like your high all the time on feelings and life is so much better. Stress levels are reduced to zero. Its like a silent optismn in your subconscious has been turned on. I take 200mg every day with a 3:1 ratio of when im on it and when i have pause from it. This is important so the body doesnt get used to it. Also, if you know you are getting little sleep a night before work, try and take 100mg just before you go to bed. It will improve sleep. Its possible rhodiola rosea doesnt work as well with your genetic makeup, but this herb certainly works for me.

Does what it says...

Posted by 5024842648627186615 on Jan 21, 2013

I started taking this for enhanced memory and nervous system, anxiety/stress at work. It is a fairly low dose so I was concerned it wouldn't have any effect but after a couple of days I began to notice, in a subtle way, things that normally upset me no longer upset me. I also did experience slightly enhanced memory, like my thought process wasn't all over the place- more focused. I also noticed that my hot flashes are not nearly as hot and are less frequent. This was an unexpected bonus!. As a singer, the only downside for me is that it does seem to lower the timber of my voice slightly, making my high note unattainable and falsetto difficult. Changing keys rapidly is laborious. If you do not sing then this will not be an issue. My voice returns to normal after a couple of days of not taking it. I'm still giving this a five in spite of the voice issue because it really does help in so many ways. Please bear in mind that the changes are subtle and you must give it a few days to really start working. After a while you can up the dosage to two capsules if you feel the need. I did not experience any weird sensations and I never felt drugged, nauseous or anything such as this. I will continue to use this but not on days that I plan to sing.

Good Stuff

Posted by 5085175130339416570 on Jan 19, 2013

Good stuff. My trainer recommended for energy. It works.

Good energy boost

Posted by username161 on Nov 23, 2012

Gave me a good all round energy/mood boost, I suffered a headache from it for first 10 days - I'd read it does that to some so thought I'd see if it passed and it did. Also caused breakthrough bleeding on contraceptive pill so this may be something to be aware of if you are on the combined pill. The overall gentle zest it gives me was worth dealing with the initial side effects though - def one to try if you need energy or mood boost.

WORKS FAST!

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Sep 29, 2012

This stuff works good for me, after using it for 3 days (1 a day) i'm feeling very well, more mental energy, less stress and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue in combination with Life Extension ashwagandha extract.

good

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Apr 25, 2012

This works, avoid caffeine though, may not be good for anxiety

Great for an energy boost - and good for a hangover!

Posted by Reviewer2384290 on Apr 20, 2012

I've been taking Rhodiola on and off for a couple of years now. When I know that I need to be focused and require an energy-boost, I take one in the morning and it really does help me get through the day. What I've also found is that they're great the morning after a heavy night on the town. You seem to be able to cope better and the hangover doesn't last half as long. Great discovery - I'm sure that's not what they were originally designed for, but it works for me! I used to take 250mg, but started to find that they gave me just a little *too* much energy, so it was great to find these in 100mg. Sometimes I use them in conjunction with St. John's Wort for an extra 'lift'. Ordered from the UK. Just be mindful that sometimes Royal Mail can charge an £8 'International Handling Fee', which happened to me on delivery of my last order (but not the half a dozen orders beforehand).

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1553558 on Apr 02, 2012

Foggy brain no more and definitely helps with stress

Can notice the difference

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Feb 22, 2012

I really like this herb from New Chapter. I have taken rhodiola before (as part of a mix of other herbs in a supplement) but not noticed any improvement. With these, I experience a lift in my mood an energy and it helps with mild anxiety. I take 2 a day - one in the morning and one just before midday.

Better than coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 29, 2012

I only take 1 of these in the mornings before I eat - and it wakes me up enough to avoid coffee or other stimulants. Noticed an improvement in memory retention and clarity of thought.