Clears Mental Fog

Posted by Reviewer1730963 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been very satisfied with product. Rhodiola gently helps clear the mind of fogginess and gives a slight lift which feels quite natural (i.e., not like caffeine or sugar which wears off with a thud).

Rhodiola Force 300-good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2642673 on Nov 30, 2008

I can't really explain why, but Rhodiola does seem to make my mind work better. I also just feel better...nicer, somehow. The only thing I don't like is having to remember to take it 30 minutes before breakfast.

Noticable difference, would recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1478501 on Jul 13, 2009

Notice a difference with mood swings!

good

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jun 06, 2011

it is a good quality but I think I prefer Gaia Herbs for it.

energy support

Posted by Reviewer2544823 on Nov 10, 2009

I've used Rhodiola for a few years and it works. Most of our vits./mins. are from New Chapter.

I Like It

Posted by Reviewer2261819 on Dec 12, 2009

I have not been taking this product for very long, but I really like it. It seems to help improve my breathing, which can sometimes be exacerbated by stress. I find the rhodiola to be the most effective if I can take it first thing in the morning and then wait *at least* half an hour before having a small breakfast.

San Diego, CA

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jun 01, 2010

Makes me calm. I take it first thing in the am. It is more gentle than other adrenal support herbs. I found it very helpful and will continue to use it.

Good Quality Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Jun 18, 2011

New Chapter Rhodiola is a good quality product and I can tell it is working (increased tolerance to stress, more energy, slightly brighter mood, etc). I only give it 4 stars because it doesn't appear to offer anything over my usual brand which is Viridian.

Rhodiola Force 300

Posted by Reviewer2716175 on Feb 03, 2009

Great product, iHerb provided super fast delivery and provided great email feedback on every step of the process