New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

Bad headache

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on May 04, 2012

Was taking the NOW brand when iHerb ran out of stock for a while. Tried New Chapter brand and got a bad pressure like headache. Tried another day and same bad headache.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1035766 on Mar 04, 2012

It can boost up my friend's energy and keep calm.

Feel good naturally!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Apr 19, 2012

I really like this product. I feel much better in both body and mind when I take my one tablet in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast. It gets me moving in the morning (I am NOT a morning person) without the inevitable 'crash' that caffiene products like coffee bring, as an unpleasant side effect to a morning cup of Joe.

Fall asleep easier

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on Jun 13, 2011

I sometimes have a problem shutting my mind off at night and falling asleep. Whether due to the day's events or a specific situation, I can feel anxious causing me difficulty falling asleep or having restless sleep. I started taking this a few months ago and I notice a positive difference. It only takes me a few minutes to fall asleep and most nights, sleep very deeply. I ran out and was without it for a few days while I wanted for the order to come in the mail and I missed it. I will continue to take it as it seems to work well for me!

A step up from other brands

Posted by Reviewer2059578 on Feb 24, 2011

This product differs from other Rhodiola I've tried- it's both smoother and stronger. Taking it upon waking helps take the edge off the morning. It seems to push one towards healthy stress response as well.