July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Rhodiola Force 300, 30 Veggie Caps

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1035766 on Mar 04, 2012

It can boost up my friend's energy and keep calm.

Feel good naturally!

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Apr 19, 2012

I really like this product. I feel much better in both body and mind when I take my one tablet in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast. It gets me moving in the morning (I am NOT a morning person) without the inevitable 'crash' that caffiene products like coffee bring, as an unpleasant side effect to a morning cup of Joe.

Fall asleep easier

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on Jun 13, 2011

I sometimes have a problem shutting my mind off at night and falling asleep. Whether due to the day's events or a specific situation, I can feel anxious causing me difficulty falling asleep or having restless sleep. I started taking this a few months ago and I notice a positive difference. It only takes me a few minutes to fall asleep and most nights, sleep very deeply. I ran out and was without it for a few days while I wanted for the order to come in the mail and I missed it. I will continue to take it as it seems to work well for me!

The one which really works

Posted by Reviewer2940113 on Mar 17, 2010

Have no idea why this particular formula works. Tried different suppliers, the result is not so obvious. This one is kind of pricey, but really boosts my energy

Love, Love, this product!

Posted by Reviewer3324104 on May 07, 2010

Wonderful supplement! I'm a post menopausal female, and this is one supplement that I don't like to go without. It keeps me balanced and calm. If I'm out of this supplement for over a couple of days my husband and I can both tell the difference. Keeping cool, calm, and collected in Ohio