This is a keeper

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Nov 15, 2007

Great product. Gives me steady energy throughout the day and also helps me handle stress.

MELLOW

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Oct 26, 2007

I used to take 5htp and this is a more mellow vibe w/out the sleepy feeling.. it leaves me nice and balanced!!!! more relaxed!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2816202 on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product to take first thing in the morning for a consistent level of energy throughout the day without feeling jittery or wired. I highly recommend. One capsule in the morning and you are good to go for the day!

Wonderful for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1233497 on Oct 14, 2007

I recommend this product to all my friends and family. This helps with weight loss, mental concentration, and emotions. I love it!!

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2773344 on May 26, 2007

I have suffered from depression and lack of energy all my life. After just 2 days of taking this I feel like a different person. I have energy, I want to get things done instead of making excuses. I'm so happy I found this!

best natural mood support I have found

Posted by Reviewer2755573 on Mar 27, 2007

I have been managing major depression with supplements for many years. The low energy, cognitive fuzziness, and sleep issues have been relatively easy to address, but the mood symptoms are a challenge. I learned about rhodiola a year ago, and have found it to be the most effective treatment for mood symptoms I have ever tried. I experimented with several brands before settling on this one as the most effective. This may be due to the salidroside content - if you read the rhodiola research, you will be startled to notice that most brands of rhodiola do not include the recommended percentage of this important active ingredient, but this one does. I also appreciate that the pills are not individually blister-packed, as with many other brands. The stability of rhodiola rosea is reputed to be poor, yet this brand works where others didn't, so clearly packaging is not the only factor. The capsules do absorb moisture easily, so it is best to leave them in the bottle (with the absorbent pack) until use. If rhodiola hasn't worked for you, you should try this brand before giving up on it. Start with the lower dosage - sensitivities vary dramatically from person to person. The only complaint I have about this company is that there is not a wider selection of dosages (100 mg to 300 mg is big gap) - 75 mg and 200 mg options would be very helpful. A larger bottle would also be nice for those of us who take it regularly, but given its short shelf life, perhaps that isn't an possible.