Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Sinus Take Care, 30 Hexane-Free Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Reduced severity

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Jun 07, 2009

I suffer from hayfever/sinus, and this product certainly relieved the severity of the inflammation. Great product, and will certainly re order, and as always iherb's delivery and pricing is the best I can find.

Really works!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've always had some form of sinus congestion or another ALL THE TIME. This product cleared up my sinuses almost instantly, and allowed me to breath much more freely. The herbal extracts are quite potent, so do take it with a large meal or you will tastes it in your breath :) This combined with Host Defense (My community) really changed my life.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on Jul 21, 2012

We've had to use this several times the last couple months & have been able to minimize & limit a few infections. If you take at the first sign of symptoms, you usually can keep from an extended infection. While I don't mind the taste & will take them as needed throughout the day, my kids prefer to take them at bedtime so they don't notice the garlic after-taste that they sometime burp up.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2933059 on Feb 24, 2010

I love Sinus Take Care. For about 20 years I have had problems with sinus infections. About 3 years ago, I began getting more bronchial problems and once pneumonia. At this point, I knew I had to find something better than antibiotics. I began to look for herbal remedies and decided to give Sinus Take Care a try. Not only did I get over my colds faster, but I have not taken antibiotics since. In fact, as a teacher who is in constant contact with every virus that comes around, I have not missed a day of school because of illness since taking this product. At first, my husband and children chided me about it, but now, as soon as they feel something coming on, they ask me for the Sinus Take Care.

If you suffer from allergies, especially seasonal, you gotta try this!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

I live in Tulsa, OK where the joke is, if you don't have allergies, you will when you come here. This particular product has alleviated my allergic responses down to an annoying itch in my throat. I'm sure if I upped the dose to 2 a day, the itch would be gone. Great product. Another keeper.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »