I like this

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Nov 29, 2007

I swim about twice a week. Since taking this, I can feel like I'm burning more from each exercise. Using it to reduce my body fat %. No discomfort to tummy, very convenient. I like it.

cheryl Australia

Posted by Reviewer1574138 on Jul 07, 2010

I loved the high quality of ingredients in this formulation. I have tried many stimulants in my time (I am now 52)to obtain extra energy and stamina, most costing me a fortune and leaving either agro by afternoon, or totally feeling drained. This formulation seems to give me a subtle lift in energy and mood. Again affordable and not available here in Australia (that I know of).

Diet and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2440458 on Oct 18, 2008

An O.K. product. Too much caffeine for my liking but it works to some extent. If you do not have weight to lose it seems pointless. Good for losing weight but not maintaining.

Supercritical Diet & Energy

Posted by Reviewer1287196 on Oct 19, 2010

This product gives me extra energy. I love it and have been using it for about two years. I usually purchase the item from another company and I was not very happy with the purchase from IHerb. The cotton stuck to at least 10 of the pills and they had cotton fluff on them almost as if there was moisture in the bottle.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1746743 on Aug 28, 2008

Again, we are very pleased with this product and will continue to order this from iherb.

Jury still, out but probably good

Posted by Reviewer3172542 on May 17, 2008

I am losing weight but also eating less (about the same types ofthings, just less) and getting the same amount of exercise (about 45 min to an hr daily.) It does seem to give me a "boost" of energy, and because of the chromium, I do not crave sweets as much. So overall, I'd say it's a good product but won't work without user particuipation on other levels. My goal is 15#. I am down 6#. I will pos another review if/when I meet my goal.

still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1871275 on May 08, 2008

i enjoy new chapter, however this product is similarly price prohibitive along with other products of theirs and minimal effects have been noticed after 1 month. of course weight loss takes more time and commitment but i would have expected a much quicker boost in energy levels than i have seen with this product. going to give it another month to see what happens.

Helps with discipline

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Nov 07, 2007

Gives me more calm energy to I'm less tempted to snack.

new chapter

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Jan 12, 2009

it really does give you a lot of energy

Great for Weight Loss

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This is great product for weight loss. It's full of thermogenic herbs and antioxidants that assist in energy production and fat loss. If I take it too late into the day, it keeps me awake so I avoid taking it after dinner. This is also a little pricey and weight can be addressed more cheaply, but if you're willing to spend the money it's a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »