10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

New Chapter, Holy Basil Force, 60 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 09, 2013

Read about the spiritual qualities of Holy Basil and bought it for calming the mind, chose this brand which is rather expensive as being recommended on other forums, unfortunately I'm halfway through the bottle and I failed to notice any effect other than more proneness to hypoglycemia. I used Now's Mood Support which contains a little Holy Basil among other things and found it more in line with what I was looking for. I can't comment on the quality of New Chapter's good looking items, but this one has a nice potent smell. Judging by the results I would rate a mediocre product 3 stars so I'm giving this 2.