I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1966753 on Jul 02, 2011

I think it is making a difference in my metabolism.

Fast shipment.

Posted by Reviewer2027552 on Jun 27, 2011

Took it and after 3-4 days I had to stop taking due to acid reflux.

Posted by Reviewer1347865 on Jun 23, 2011

Dr. Oz says it is good for skin and hair...at my age, 69, whatever anyone recommends for good skin (especially Dr. Oz) is good enough for me. Haven't had it long enough to really notice a difference, but I do notice my skin is NOT dry...this could be the result of the wettest spring on record in the Northwest.

Posted by Reviewer1172177 on May 30, 2011

Another excellent product from New Chapter.

Omega-7 Softgel Caps

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

Excellent product - after taking the Omega-7 for just a few days my skin felt more supple and softer. I never want to stop taking these caps!

I can really see a difference

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011

My hair, nails, and moisture level greatly improved after one month of taking this product. Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 06, 2010

I buy a lot of supplements from New Chapter, however when it comes to Omega 7 I have found a less expensive alternative. Not only is the product half the price of this one for 60 softgels, but has as much as 900 mg of Seabuckthorn oil in it. It is by SIBU beauty and it is called "Cellular support with omega 7". Omega 7 makes a great difference if you have Crohn's, asthma, rheumatic diseases, fibromyalgia and vaginal dryness to give a few examples. I take it for these conditions together with Lyprinol (green lipped mussel), Wholemega fish oil by New Chapter and Zyflamend by New chapter.

Good for Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 01, 2010

This stuff is really good for your skin. After just a few weeks, my facial skin looks plumper and less wrinkles around the eyes.

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

Using this product for skin issues

Posted by Reviewer3333125 on Mar 30, 2010

I am using this for KP and other skin issues (dry patches) for several months and has eliminated the dry patches I started getting on my back. My KP seems to be improving but mine could have been caused my birth control which created water retention which could be one cause of KP, if that's the case I have to wait for the BC to progressively leave and hope it goes away just as it came.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »