Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been taking a sea buckthorn capsule from another supplier for about a year. These equal the strength but the price is cheaper. Therefore, I'm very pleased and it's cheaper for me to use iherb than to order from my usual source in England.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Feb 13, 2010

excellent source of alternative omega fatty acid.

Must Have for Anyone

Posted by Reviewer1553171 on Feb 06, 2010

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

I havent been able to detect a specific difference, but I love the description and feel really good taking it.

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer1476332 on Nov 10, 2009

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

I Strongly Agree..........

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 06, 2009

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »