Wonderful

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Oct 29, 2013

It works after 2 full weeks of using. Easy to take No side effects Price reasonable Don't have to eat to take

i like

Posted by 4942354582326837785 on Oct 10, 2013

i like

Great Product

Posted by 4906508463001491741 on Mar 18, 2013

I have been taking this product for a bit less than a month. And, along with my prescription medicine Xatral (Alfuzosin), it made my Prostatodynia symptoms almost go away completely. So far, I haven't had any side effects. Also, the price is much cheaper here on iherb. Hopefully this will help those who are looking for a source of relief for their prostate symptoms.

Must have for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 04, 2012

Jump on this one men over 40! Its a must have for prostate health unless you eat perfect! Stop the multiple night time trips to the bathroom. Helps reduce prostate to normal size.

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on Sep 19, 2012

Works better than other similar products; I buy it for my father, and his PSA levels dropped to normal within 3 month of taking this formula.

Has it all

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Jun 25, 2012

I have tried many prostate products and love this one for all the ingredients. I have used it for a few years now and I think it helps keep my prostate in good working order. It is worth the price in my opinion.

Works for Hair Loss and Acne too!

Posted by Reviewer3106133 on Jan 28, 2012

I'm in my early 30s and don't suffer from BPH. I do take New Chapter's Prostate 5LX to prevent BPH onset, but I also take it for two additional reasons. The enzyme involved in BPH, 5-alpha-reductase, can also cause baldness and oily skin (overactive sebaceous glands). My skin has always been oily, and I'd recently begun to notice that my hairline seemed to be receding. I began taking this product about a month ago, and I can say that my skin is now less oily AND that I have noticed significant new growth along my hairline. This really seems to be working! Plan to keep taking this supplement long term.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Oct 27, 2011

This multivitamin helps to maintain good men's health. Highly recommend. Been taking this for a few years and I feel better for it.

The best prostate pills!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

My husband has been taking these pills and since then no problems with prostate at all! Highly recommended!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2623207 on Jun 23, 2011

I have used this product for several years and it is excellent.