Prostate 5LX and ProstaCare

Posted by Reviewer2925652 on Mar 07, 2008

I have had a BPH problem for over 10 years. I recently started taking the above combination about a month ago, and while previously I used to get up 2 to 3 time a night to urinate, now it is down to once.

Expensive, but worth it.

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband is in his eighties. He has had few prostate problems while most all his friends have. I believe this product has contributed to his health.

Stops that 'ole watering can effect!

Posted by Reviewer2954164 on May 09, 2008

The most effective remedy for that most unrelishing of gentlemen's conditions. Turn that tap on full flow baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That's better!

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008

husband takes it instead of flomax - it works

best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1584325 on Jul 17, 2008

been taking various prostate pills for 4 or 5 years This one seems to be the same sort of ingredients of the others (green tea maybe the exception) but for whatever reason it seems to be BETTER (or Best)!!! Also just a little gel pill VERY easy to take compared to some of the giant pills and tablets for some of the other

Client

Posted by Reviewer2131085 on Jul 16, 2008

Helped maintain low PSA

wow this WORKS-it's a miracle!!!! Best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1677728 on Mar 23, 2009

Yippee!My husband(48 yrs old)finally urinates like he did when he was 25--no more starts/stops, dribbling, pushing or straining! We've tried everything for TEN YEARS; Rx's from the Lahey clinic in Mass to natural methods but nothing has ever worked liked these capsules from New Chapter - - wish I could rate it with TEN STARS -THIS IS AWESOME! We're so happy!!! Easy to take, just 2 a day-Better than anything out there and I trust this company, the ingredients are the purest I've ever seen.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2284431 on Jan 29, 2009

Product has already made a difference. I see improvement every day.

Very Affective

Posted by Reviewer1946684 on Oct 03, 2010

I was having trouble sleeping at night because of my overactive bladder. I read online that it might be a swolen prostate. I dont like pharmacutical drugs because they put harmful chemicals in your body so I tried the Prostate 5LX. I noticed an instant improvement. This supplement works.

Best Prostate Formula on the market

Posted by Reviewer1764281 on Jun 02, 2011

This is by far the best prostate formula I have ever used... Tried different brands before and always come back to this one....I will take this for the rest of my life as it has helped me tremendously.... Thank You New Chapter and Iherb