New Chapter, Tranquilnite, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews

Tranquilnite

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Nov 18, 2008

I love this product. I live in Australia and am happy to pay the extra for shipping as this product is such high quality. I wish we had New Chapter in Australia! It's my absolute favourite brand. If you can't sleep, this product will help.

No Barbiturates needed

Posted by Reviewer3218601 on Oct 21, 2007

I like to treat myself in a holistic manner, so I did not want to accept the prescription offered by my doctor for barbiturates to help me sleep at night. I was waking up often from pain that the doctor thinks might be attributed to Fibromyalgia. These work very nicely for me and I also have wonderful dreams at night!

Tranquilnite

Posted by Reviewer1082746 on Aug 26, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. It helps me have a restful sleep. Tranquilnite does not make me feel tired or sluggish in the mornings. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day.

Completely rubbish

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 13, 2013

I took one capsule at 11pm, hoping I could sleep sound! Now, it was 4.55am and I was still awake! Every time I take this with the hope of sleeping early and better, every time I end up being awake and energetic! This product is, lamentably speaking, rubbish, as it fails to do what it claims, in my case! I would rather spend the money on collagen and hydraplenish capsules! Totally disappointing!

OMG It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on Jun 23, 2010

I was given this by a concerned friend, as I was taking prescription medicines when I needed to get back to sleep in the middle of the night. I have Graves Disease and sometimes really need some help in the middle of the night when my brain just won't shut up. This stuff works great. I only take one. No side effects, no hangover. Good stuff!