Tranquilnite

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Nov 18, 2008

I love this product. I live in Australia and am happy to pay the extra for shipping as this product is such high quality. I wish we had New Chapter in Australia! It's my absolute favourite brand. If you can't sleep, this product will help.

No Barbiturates needed

Posted by Reviewer3218601 on Oct 21, 2007

I like to treat myself in a holistic manner, so I did not want to accept the prescription offered by my doctor for barbiturates to help me sleep at night. I was waking up often from pain that the doctor thinks might be attributed to Fibromyalgia. These work very nicely for me and I also have wonderful dreams at night!

Tranquilnite

Posted by Reviewer1082746 on Aug 26, 2008

I have been using this product for over a year now. It helps me have a restful sleep. Tranquilnite does not make me feel tired or sluggish in the mornings. I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day.

Completely rubbish

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 13, 2013

I took one capsule at 11pm, hoping I could sleep sound! Now, it was 4.55am and I was still awake! Every time I take this with the hope of sleeping early and better, every time I end up being awake and energetic! This product is, lamentably speaking, rubbish, as it fails to do what it claims, in my case! I would rather spend the money on collagen and hydraplenish capsules! Totally disappointing!

OMG It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on Jun 23, 2010

I was given this by a concerned friend, as I was taking prescription medicines when I needed to get back to sleep in the middle of the night. I have Graves Disease and sometimes really need some help in the middle of the night when my brain just won't shut up. This stuff works great. I only take one. No side effects, no hangover. Good stuff!

New Chapter, Tranquilnite Plus

Posted by Reviewer1478172 on Dec 10, 2008

This product really works. I have been using it for approximately three months. What a relief to find an over the counter product that works.

sound sleep

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Jun 26, 2008

i take one capsule of Tranquilnite Plus each night i sleep sound, and wake up refreshed. Thanks to IHerb

These Work Well

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on May 05, 2011

I have tried a number of different preparations to sleep, and this one works best. My problem is waking up 20 minutes into my night's sleep, and having trouble getting back to sleep. If I wake using this, its only for a minute, then I fall back to sleep.

Very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

I've been having problems with sleep and since my daughter was born I've been sleeping even worse. Taking these pill has made a huge change from the very first night! I've been sleeping all night long without waking up at all! It really works! Highly recommended!

New Chapter Tranquilnite Plus

Posted by Reviewer1434285 on Sep 11, 2010

Works for me. Having been plagued with sleep problems since childhood, finaly found something "Natural" that is really helping. Time will tell if the benefit is just temporary.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »