Very high-quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2850605 on Feb 24, 2010

It's the best turmeric supplement I have used. I also like most of Life Extension products, but this thing is far better than Life Extension's equivalent with bioperine. Very pure. If you open it you will notice an extremely fresh scent from the turmeric combined with extra virgin olive oil. 2 weeks after taking this product I have noticed that some inflammatory spots that I had persistently on my skin, are gone. I also noticed that by taking this product the response of the immune system towards healing some minor swelling in the skin that resulted in a minor release of blood, was very drastic.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1763145 on Jan 29, 2010

I have had constant pain in my left hip for years. Two days after taking Turmeric Force it was gone.

n.c. turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Nov 28, 2009

takes a few days to see the benefit but it works.

"new improvement" already

Posted by Reviewer2336255 on Dec 11, 2009

have been taking "turmeric force" for a few weeks now..am noticing a change already! gave a bottle to my son, he is also taking it. thank you will be ordering again in the future!!

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on Jan 22, 2010

I have been using this product for over a year. It truly helps inflamation and stop anykind of back and joint pain. I love this product and will not be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jan 03, 2012

After about three weeks, I would say this does make a difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Jun 29, 2010

Worth every cent I paid. I have less joint pain and hardly no headaches.

Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Jul 14, 2010

The best one on the market for me. Works great, no after taste or indigestion. A very good product.

All Around Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2354882 on Mar 16, 2011

From what I've read, turmeric is a herb that has so many uses for good health. Other products have bothered my stomach, but New Chapter doesn't upset my stomach at all. I love New Chapter because they use things that come from our planet naturally, not synthetic materials made in a factory. I use turmeric for arthritic inflammation, but I've read that it is good for any type of inflammation in your body.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Mar 19, 2011

My current experience is that after taking these i feel somehow warmer and yet little dizzy. Definitely a strong and effective product. Will continue my experience with this product.