10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Turmeric Force, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

PUT THIS NEXT TO YOUR MULTI

Posted by Kyriaki on Feb 09, 2013

I initially researched curcumin for my partner who has psoriasis. The jury is still out on him though the fact that he is perservering with them is a very positive sign (he has never before taken a supplement for longer than a week and now he's up to week 4). Being curious however, i decided to give them a go myself. The unexplained pain in my wrist is GONE. They also make your breath super clean as well as making perspiration odourless which seems to change and become heavier with the use of other supplements. I'm delighted with this product and will review again when my partner confirms its benefits on scaly psoriasis. UPDATE 9 FEB 2013: PSORIASIS SUFFERERS - I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS MY PARTNER - CONDITION SO BAD THAT IMMUNOSUPPRESsANTS WERE PRESCRIBED. HE DIDN'T TAKE THEM -COUNER-INTUATIVE. USED THIS INSTEAD FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF MONTHS SO FAR AND IT WORKS. WE INTRODUCED OMEGA FISH OILS - THEY STARTED REVERSING THE GOOD THAT HAD COME FROM JUST USING TUMERIC ALONE (6 CAPS DAILY -2 WITH EACH MEAL). STOPPED IT IMMEDIATELY - FLAKES WENT AWAY. DID THE SAME WITH BERBERINE - AGAIN IT STARTED UNDOING THE TUMERIC. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012

When I was regualarly taking this I had no back pain, all PMS related pain and period pain ceased and so did the breast tenderness, and ovulatory pain - then I stopped taking it for a while because I thought I didn't need it anymore (big mistake!!). Cannot recommend this product highly enough! Need to persevere - at least 3 months to experience full benefits. It really worked for me! I cannot find it's equivalent here in Australia nor can I beat the value for money that I get when I purchase through iHerb - brilliant!

Heals eczema

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I bought multiple bottles of this after reading an alternative medicine column that said turmeric was known to heal eczema. My husband had a long-standing, serious and unsightly case of it on his scalp. After taking this daily, within a month it was completely healed, and the skin soft and pink.

Tumeric Force

Posted by Reviewer2053016 on Nov 09, 2008

I am a believer of this product. A year ago, I started having a lot of pain in my hands, particularly devasting, because I am a piano player. I tried one brand of tumeric, as recommended by my nurse practitioner. It helped some. When I was out of it and went to purchase more, the local health foods store manager recommended Tumeric Force. I noticed almost immediate relief. Based on my testimony, my piano teacher, who suffers from rhumeroid arthritis, tried it and noticed immediate improvement. She recently told me she had run out and hadn't taken it for two weeks, only to have the pain return. She is a believer, too! Thanks.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2071344 on Oct 08, 2009

My hubby has been taking this for a few weeks. He has discomfort from herniated discs of the cervical spine and degenerated arthiritis in the neck area. He is soon to be 40 and is doing his best to prevent surgery of any kind. He does not take any prescription drugs. He is taking with breakfast 1 Turmeric and 2 Boswellia. It appears that he is having great success with this. His discomfort has greatly lessen. This is the 1st time in a long time he has not complained about discomfort and headaches. I am so happy for him.