Tumeric for inflammation

Posted by 5179211779228421069 on Apr 23, 2015

This is working exceedingly well for me. I have a lot of systemic inflammation, resulting in lower limb pain.Taking 2 caps a day is keeping the pain level down significantly.

I trust these

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

Turmeric is an all around good supplement for anti inflammatory, anti oxident, brain function, anti cancer, heart function and brain function among other things. I trust this brand and take it regularly.

Tumeric the worlds most important herb

Posted by 5287066702102932175 on Jun 14, 2014

Has some very good data in the foreign literature.

Super Spice

Posted by 5158410557908659352 on May 07, 2014

So grateful to the Ayurvedic healers who discovered the properties of this powerful spice; I have been depending on turmeric ever since I bought it 3 months ago, ingesting it, applying it on cuts, wounds, swollen infections. It's such a lifesaver. It works so effectively and so quickly. It's even made my eczema better. My skin is now generally a lot improved. Thank you turmeric!

i like it

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

i take it to help reduce my muscle aches and liver cleansing effect. its very gentle. i wonder if i should try the Thorne Research version (which has green tea as well) as I found that had an effect in my energy levels too. Maybe turmeric goes well with green tea. Definately couldn't sleep when I took that one before bedtime, but with this brand, i have no issues sleeping. Seems to help rid my tired body quickly the next day too.

ok

Posted by 5437044734660588591 on Jan 21, 2014

sviezias, geros kokybes produktas, bet mano stuburo skausmui nepadejo.

Great Organic Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 20, 2013

This is one of the few supplements that I could feel it's effect within a couple of days of usage. New Chapter is one of the finest organic supplement company you will ever find. This product offers a 10.7 to 1 full spectrum ratio. That's equivalent to 4,280 mg of turmeric. Great Product.

Thank you!

Posted by 5725519436812030158 on Dec 18, 2013

Fast and safe shipping! I'm so happy, because I can order from you to Hungary!

helpful for joint pain

Posted by happycustomer23 on Dec 08, 2013

My husband says when he doesn't take this product, thata when he realizes how much it really does help. He works w/ his hands and is hard on his body buut this supplement seems to provide som pain relief

Need to change formulation.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

I really like New Chapter products, but I think I made the wrong choice with this particular one. The turmeric used is not the bio-active type necessary to exert any effect. Turmeric, while a fantastic spice with excellent anti-inflammatory properties, has a very limited effect if not altered to a more easily absorbed form. New Chapters tablets, while high quality, are not in this form. If they change the formulation, I would be willing to try them again.