New Chapter, Turmeric Force, 72 Softgel Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No cancer has been found that is not affected by turmeric ♥Visit my iherb page for special reduction and most recommended products

Posted by 4929503942000453154 From California on Jun 08, 2013

I was told that inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With turmeric it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. It is a powerful antioxidant that is also anti-viral and anti-bacterial and it seems to have great potential to fight cancer, especially colorectal cancer. 1. It can inhibit unwanted bacterial action in the stomach and intestine. 2. It is a significant anti-inflammatory. 3. It boosts crucial cellular glutathione levels. 4. It is a powerful antioxidant. 5. It can help prevent liver damage. 6. It can prevent and treat cancer. I caught pneumonia around Christmas which cleared up after a round of antibiotics within a couple of weeks. But for several months, I suffered from severe sinus issues which resulted in the production of copious amounts of phlegm which in turn led to vomiting anytime I ate something, no matter how insignificant - even a donut! There was no allopathic solution and I tried numerous natural anti-inflammatories that I had in my house. Nothing. Finally I tried this. I took one easy to swallow capsule in the morning and one before going to bed. Before I even knew what was happening, no more phlegm, no more coughing, no more hawking up, no more spitting into a bag, no more vomiting! We're talking like 2-3 days at most. It happened so fast, I didn't even know what hit me. This, after several months of suffering! My wife then demanded a bottle because of its wide ranging health benefits. I intend to spread the word. I'll never be without at least one bottle of it! ♥Here are some hints to get special reduction and free products, in particular, YOUR ENTIRE FREE ORDERS from iherb. Visit my blog(from MyPage by clicking My Name above) to find out!

Excellent PSORIASIS

Posted by Kyriaki on Feb 09, 2013

I initially researched curcumin for my partner who has psoriasis. The jury is still out on him though the fact that he is perservering with them is a very positive sign (he has never before taken a supplement for longer than a week and now he's up to week 4). Being curious however, i decided to give them a go myself. The unexplained pain in my wrist is GONE. They also make your breath super clean as well as making perspiration odourless which seems to change and become heavier with the use of other supplements. I'm delighted with this product and will review again when my partner confirms its benefits on scaly psoriasis. UPDATE 9 FEB 2013: PSORIASIS SUFFERERS - I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU AS IT HAS MY PARTNER - CONDITION SO BAD THAT IMMUNOSUPPRESsANTS WERE PRESCRIBED. HE DIDN'T TAKE THEM -COUNER-INTUATIVE. USED THIS INSTEAD FOR ABOUT 2 AND HALF MONTHS SO FAR AND IT WORKS. WE INTRODUCED OMEGA FISH OILS - THEY STARTED REVERSING THE GOOD THAT HAD COME FROM JUST USING TUMERIC ALONE (6 CAPS DAILY -2 WITH EACH MEAL). STOPPED IT IMMEDIATELY - FLAKES WENT AWAY. DID THE SAME WITH BERBERINE - AGAIN IT STARTED UNDOING THE TUMERIC. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH.

amazing quality and great extract

Posted by Reviewer1824368 From Washington on Jan 25, 2013

I hope this will be in stock forever :). Turmeric should be taken by everyone since it is one of the most important herbs for your body. I love that this is a supercritical extract that offers so much more than turmeric powder (which is not easily absorbed by the body). In addition I think the price is great for the quality and effectiveness of the product. Will keep on buying it forever!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3359199 From New Hampshire on Feb 08, 2011

My chiropractor suggested trying this for inflammation of my leg. It works marvelously!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3307399 From Illinois on Feb 23, 2011

I take this for joint pain & eczema. Works great for both!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »