Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Mar 18, 2010

EPA DHA like we should take but suddnenly got dry skin... now take 3-6-9 oil with it

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Mar 09, 2010

I have never written a review before. But this fish oil is so outstanding I decided I should tell others. I have used fish oil for years. I switched to this fish oil and within a few weeks my skin became amazingly soft. I've always drank a lot of water, but my skin has always been scale-y and dry. Now, my skin is supple and beautiful. My husband can't believe how much softer my skin is! I take two a day, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. (My brain is much happier too!) I also had weird bumps on my arms and those are gone. I can't wait until summer to show off my beautiful skin! Thanks iherb for being so fast and reasonably priced! VERY happy customer!!

Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2477985 on Mar 06, 2010

So far so good!!

Improved skin.,

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Mar 06, 2010

I have very dry skin , I guess Its heredity anyway taking these along with using oil on my skin after a shower does wonders.

I love New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1259873 on Feb 04, 2010

I noticed my skin not as dry within a week but I take it for good health.

Best Single supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer1976345 on Feb 03, 2010

All of the review above are what I have experienced. I also have found a benefit for my accute dry-eye condition. Just three days after starting Wholemega my eyes improved dramatically! Painful knee--gone, improved hair and nails,more energy, clearer brain, better sleep, etc, etc.

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Jan 17, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar was too high despite taking 3 prescription medications. I started taking this along with a product called Blood Sugar High from Crystal Star, and Glucofit by Now Foods, and my blood sugars are now in the 90 - 100 range when fasting. I was even able to stop taking one of the prescription medications for blood sugar.

A very high quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2801842 on Jan 08, 2010

No unpleasant aftertaste. Improvement noticed in arthritis condition.

Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1546634 on Jan 06, 2010

I have read these are supposed to help and this brand receives high marks. We will see in a couple of months when I get it checked again!

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2028943 on Dec 29, 2009

Read in health magazines made sense to take wholemega and not purified. Taken whole month now and like them.