Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012

I really like this fish oil, ordering is not the first time.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Mar 09, 2010

I have never written a review before. But this fish oil is so outstanding I decided I should tell others. I have used fish oil for years. I switched to this fish oil and within a few weeks my skin became amazingly soft. I've always drank a lot of water, but my skin has always been scale-y and dry. Now, my skin is supple and beautiful. My husband can't believe how much softer my skin is! I take two a day, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. (My brain is much happier too!) I also had weird bumps on my arms and those are gone. I can't wait until summer to show off my beautiful skin! Thanks iherb for being so fast and reasonably priced! VERY happy customer!!

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Jan 17, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar was too high despite taking 3 prescription medications. I started taking this along with a product called Blood Sugar High from Crystal Star, and Glucofit by Now Foods, and my blood sugars are now in the 90 - 100 range when fasting. I was even able to stop taking one of the prescription medications for blood sugar.

not just another fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2682263 on Apr 19, 2010

This is the best product in it's class. It comes highly recommended by my physician

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2211416 on Apr 22, 2010

I don't think 10 days went by before I was already noticing a huge improvement in my knees and other achey joints. Will have to wait to see the results in labwork. I was so delighted at work that 2 coworkers started on it too.