Alaskin salmon a must!!!

Posted by 5455430501090369369 on Sep 03, 2015

This made by blood work change for the better after only one month of use! I originally used the regular omega 3 with epa and dha and it had no effect at all. Switching to the special alaskin salmon made a huge difference!! I will be using this product forever!

Best

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Jun 15, 2016

I have taken this fish oil for many years. I feel it is the best out there. I have absolutely no fish taste and no problems with it. I would never be without this fish oil.

price is too high

Posted by Reviewer1903524 on Jan 27, 2012

it is a great product, a bit pricey

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2033526 on Oct 27, 2011

What I can say about this product, the product with best quality, started to feel difference after one week of using, good feeling, good mood, charging me every day. Thank you IHerb for this product! Will buy again :)

Improved my eyesight!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have long taken fish oil for cholesterol; when I switched to this brand, my age-related near-sightedness reduced and I had to go back to reading glasses of 1 - 1.25 or 1.50l my 1.75 and 2.00 reading glasses were too strong!

Trusted name brand

Posted by Reviewer1870285 on Jan 09, 2012

New Chapter is a brand name that i trust and have used for many years. I have used these fish oils for some years and feel the quality is good.

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2028943 on Dec 29, 2009

Read in health magazines made sense to take wholemega and not purified. Taken whole month now and like them.

I love New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1259873 on Feb 04, 2010

I noticed my skin not as dry within a week but I take it for good health.

The Best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1797220 on Oct 01, 2009

This is the best fish oil I have ever tried. I noticed improvements in my joints within 2 weeks after taking this product.

Pure

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 11, 2009

I can't say if there's a difference with the one I used before. It contains less epa, but seems more pure. So, I'll continue with this one