Trusted name brand

Posted by Reviewer1870285 on Jan 09, 2012

New Chapter is a brand name that i trust and have used for many years. I have used these fish oils for some years and feel the quality is good.

price is too high

Posted by Reviewer1903524 on Jan 27, 2012

it is a great product, a bit pricey

The Best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1797220 on Oct 01, 2009

This is the best fish oil I have ever tried. I noticed improvements in my joints within 2 weeks after taking this product.

Pure

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 11, 2009

I can't say if there's a difference with the one I used before. It contains less epa, but seems more pure. So, I'll continue with this one

Improved my eyesight!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have long taken fish oil for cholesterol; when I switched to this brand, my age-related near-sightedness reduced and I had to go back to reading glasses of 1 - 1.25 or 1.50l my 1.75 and 2.00 reading glasses were too strong!

Great product, but no longer taking this

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I took this while I was breastfeeding. It made my skin smooth and smoothen the keratosis pilaris that I have on my thighs. I developed cavities post pregnancy and breastfeeding so I switched to cod liver oil instead, which helps a lot in reversing them. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2028943 on Dec 29, 2009

Read in health magazines made sense to take wholemega and not purified. Taken whole month now and like them.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2033526 on Oct 27, 2011

What I can say about this product, the product with best quality, started to feel difference after one week of using, good feeling, good mood, charging me every day. Thank you IHerb for this product! Will buy again :)

great fish oil source

Posted by Reviewer1554304 on Apr 01, 2010

New addition to daily vitamins. Like claims but too pricy to be only source of fish oil caps.

First time user and loving them

Posted by Reviewer1211056 on May 19, 2010

This is my first order of the Wholemega, Extra Virgin Omega Rich Fish Oil and so far so good. No nasty tasting reflux and I'm feeling great, will definitely order these again and keep using as part of my daily regime. Thanks!