New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

A real revolution in fish Oil by New Chapter!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 From Ohio on Apr 26, 2010

I think this is the only Fish Oil on the market that is as close as you can get to eating wild salmon. All of the beneficial Omegas are preserved by the process they use so this unlike any other product. My only request is that New Chapter tries to make this is a Liquid form someday soon. So many people have trouble digesting gelatin capsules, or are fish eating vegetarians who do not like to take bovine softgels, so a Liquid form of the product would be fantasti! If you are already taking a fish oil supplement but are not seeing the results you hoped for, this product is really worth a try.

Wholemega in mega dose

Posted by Reviewer2132798 From Mississippi on Sep 07, 2010

My doctor advised that I double my omega intake. I am having some cholesterol "issues" and refuse to try the statins again. This is easy to take and there are no "fish burps" or nasty aftertaste.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1570950 From Illinois on Oct 05, 2010

I love this product. I've been looking to take fish oil for a while now, and I've been a fan of New Chapter and I was not disappointed. I love these softgels. You can take them even on an empty stomach and what's best, you don't repeat as much. I Love them!

no back up

Posted by Reviewer1937687 From New Jersey on Aug 01, 2010

great product. no fish taste. great combo of oils

best quality

Posted by estranged From Turkey on Nov 22, 2010

This is the best fish oil I've ever tried. In fact this is the only real fish oil I've seen in the market. It is food grade, it doesn't need to be purified. Don't worry about low epa and dha, they are marketing tricks of low quality producers.