Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

New Chapter, Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon, 1000 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Wholemega

Posted by Reviewer2167818 on Dec 13, 2009

Great product. No fish aftertaste, burping or stomach upset. New Chapter does it again.

Unbelievable Results within One Week

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Feb 29, 2012

I am believer in nature-based medicine, but I never thought that a product of such quality exists. Short of holding big chunks of cold-water fish (e.g. salmon), and squeezing them down your throat, then this is the best product for you. To cut a long-story short, it is sufficient to say that I moved to lower prescription glasses within eight days of using this product. I moved from -2 to -1.5 within eight days. Moreover, what is amazing about this product is that I used it as instructed on the bottle (just two caps). I used massive amounts of fish oil before (different brands), and never got such great results even after three months of continues use. The difference here that this Fish Oil is WHOLE, and of very high quality. Amazing.

Great product, but no longer taking this

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I took this while I was breastfeeding. It made my skin smooth and smoothen the keratosis pilaris that I have on my thighs. I developed cavities post pregnancy and breastfeeding so I switched to cod liver oil instead, which helps a lot in reversing them. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

Improved my eyesight!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I have long taken fish oil for cholesterol; when I switched to this brand, my age-related near-sightedness reduced and I had to go back to reading glasses of 1 - 1.25 or 1.50l my 1.75 and 2.00 reading glasses were too strong!

Trusted name brand

Posted by Reviewer1870285 on Jan 09, 2012

New Chapter is a brand name that i trust and have used for many years. I have used these fish oils for some years and feel the quality is good.