New Chapter, Wholemega, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels

No More New Chapter... They sold out!

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Mar 27, 2012

I used to be a big fan of New Chapter but they recently sold themselves to chemical giant Procter and Gamble. I'm sure the formulas will change. I'm sure the quality will go down. I'm sure it won't be the same. That being said, I've already made the switch to Nordic Naturals, Megafoods, Bluebonnet, and Ancient Minerals... based on what I need. Better figure it out before the quality goes down!

no gas!

Posted by Reviewer2113190 on Aug 26, 2011

this is a high quality product. seems very pure. it seems to cause less flatulence than the krill oil from a reputable company that I was using before.

Omega

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 13, 2011

I love their concept of everything-whole-food and the easy to swallow pill sizes. The capsule is smaller than Ultimate Omega and it has much clearer oil in it. Color is deep orange. No aftertaste.

No burping

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Jan 22, 2012

I had just about given up on taking Omega Oils because I would have such violent reactions to them like burping incessantly for hours not to mention the fish taste. I don't understand why but this brand doesn't do this and I am able to take the full dose. It has helped with arthritis in my neck and my skin lost its lizard look but not sure how long I can take these due to high cost. For people with gallbladder issues and intolerance to fats I would try a small bottle to see if it is tolerated.

Maailman puhtainta kalaöljyä

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Alaskan villilohesta peräisin olevat kalaöljykapselit lienevät puhtainta mahdollista tämänhetkisestä tarjonnasta. Tuote on hintava mutta laatu maksaa. Pieni eettinen miinus tulee siitä että New Chapterin perustajapariskunta löi firmansa lihoiksi jokin aika sitten ja myi sen Unileverille. Toivotaan että kauppa ei vaikuta tuotteiden huippulaatuun ja hintoihin.