10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

New Chapter, Wholemega, Extra-Virgin Wild Alaskan Salmon Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No burping

Posted by Reviewer2599628 on Jan 22, 2012

I had just about given up on taking Omega Oils because I would have such violent reactions to them like burping incessantly for hours not to mention the fish taste. I don't understand why but this brand doesn't do this and I am able to take the full dose. It has helped with arthritis in my neck and my skin lost its lizard look but not sure how long I can take these due to high cost. For people with gallbladder issues and intolerance to fats I would try a small bottle to see if it is tolerated.

Omega

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Oct 13, 2011

I love their concept of everything-whole-food and the easy to swallow pill sizes. The capsule is smaller than Ultimate Omega and it has much clearer oil in it. Color is deep orange. No aftertaste.

no gas!

Posted by Reviewer2113190 on Aug 26, 2011

this is a high quality product. seems very pure. it seems to cause less flatulence than the krill oil from a reputable company that I was using before.

keeps me happy

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Nov 28, 2011

I love this fish oil! I feel like its the best out. Keeps my knee pain down it seems and increases my workout results

Wholemega, Whole Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1531929 on Dec 05, 2011

This is nourishing for my intestinal tract, helps to keep my skin and hair supple and youthful. Also helps with my connective tissue back spasms!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »