New Chapter, Wholemega, Wildly Pure, Whole Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

The best Omega product I've ever tried! :)

Posted by TheHeArtsprout From Norway on Sep 10, 2010

before I got to know about iherb, I've bought my New chapter at the one health food store that have New Chapter in Norway. Iherb have great prices and service! Back to the wholeomega: I have a couple of auto immune diseases, that involves stomac and joints, and I've tried a lot of different Omegas. This one is the one I can truly say that I notice a difference in. My skin is softer and without excema and I have less pain problems. I highly recommend this product,New Chapter (lowe their holistic believes due to environment and people)and iherb.

Extra Virgin Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 11, 2009

This is definitely one of the best fish oil supplements. This has a glass bottle and a good cap. It also has 3 antioxidants to help keep it fresh. I take it with lecithin to help maximize absorption. I didn't realize salmon oil had all those other omegas. I still take krill oil occasionally.

better than regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1622002 From Wisconsin on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 2x/day for about 2 weeks now. No problems with stomach upset or fishy taste at all. Have noticed a subtle improvement in mood and softness of skin, taken along with BioSil. Seems to be better than the lower cost fish oil I was taking. I have ordered more already. Hope to see increased benfits over time. Will continue to take.

Product rating

Posted by Reviewer2722870 From Hungary on Jun 26, 2011

New Chapter prodcut are the most excellent products you can get. This is great for everyone, especially for people with heart problems. These are clean and cannot compare to any other Omega products. I love the taste thereof as well.

A must for the active individual

Posted by Reviewer2139998 From Colorado on Jul 05, 2011