No fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Dec 12, 2015

I take these to reduce my cholesterol levels. It's too soon to know if it's effective but the pills are easy to swallow and leave no fishy aftertaste. I also appreciate that New Chapter products are verified non-GMO and made with high quality ingredients.

New Chapter, Wholemega, Wildly Pure, Whole Fish Oil

Posted by 5596970082632414280 on Jan 13, 2015

I feel the promised less inflammation, so that makes me happy. I don't particularly care for the burping up fish oil taste, however. I've experienced worse, but I've also experienced less.

Not perfect, but it's okay.

Posted by 5259828559644052442 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been eating this only for one month along with New Chapter Iron Food Complex. I don't feel extreme improvement. However, I'm sure this is because I have only been consuming for one month. I do feel my mood has been improved to more positive. Apart from that, this stuff is great because it doesn't make me become constipated unlike other supplements or medicine that I have eaten. I've seen review that said getting fishy burps from taking this supplement. I personally only experienced that when I had to make myself take the supplement on empty stomach. If you consumed this before your lunch and dinner, you wouldn't get any fishy burps. I like the tablet taste too!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I like that this is pure and unrefined... you never know with fish oils. Very pleased with it. My skin is great and I know I'm doing the right thing for my body by taking it every day.

Fishy burps!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013

This fish oil repeats on me. I do not like fishy burps!

Good and pure omega!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Amazingly wide spectrum of different omegas! Seems to be very good plus for hair and skin. Also it might be my imagination, but it feels like it's easier for me to read and remember stuff for exams! So definitely worth trying and I will continue all winter with these :)

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2451795 on Nov 04, 2013

I like this fish oil because it's a whole oil.

delicious taste

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I like the delicious taste of this product. I dont felt any special effects but it has a good taste. I like it !

Brilliant product !!

Posted by 4745943729096432332 on Oct 11, 2013

Absolutely a brilliant high quality product. I recommend!

A must purchase

Posted by 5383195694563855329 on Jan 06, 2013

No fish taste and has everything u need in fish oil