Professional Engineer

Posted by Reviewer3228199 on Dec 28, 2015

Excellent herbal product.

Rock Solid Staple

Posted by 4613931850145991434 on Dec 08, 2015

I've been using this product for years now. New Chapter is the real deal. The main thing I noticed, is that this has helped me to keep joints free of swelling.

Zyflamend Works Great for Inflammation! Nix Those Aches and Pains!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate that Zyflamend really helps to reduce inflammation and helps reduce aches and pains. I was starting to get a few of the aches and pains that come with getting older, especially some knee pain but it went away after I took Zyflamend for a couple of weeks. My daughter also takes Zyflamend for her Crohn's disease.

Zyflamend: Has it changed or have I changed?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Nov 10, 2014

When I first tried Zyflamend, it worked marvelously to relieve my rheumatism. Then suddenly it started to lose its magic. I had to add Boswellia and Serrapaptase in order to reduce my inflammation and pain. Meanwhile, I have discovered that the company has been bought by Procter and Gamble, makers of dishwashing liquid and Pampers. I am wondering whether they have "adjusted" the manufacturing process in order to save costs - especially as others have also complained of reduced potency. Millie from Canuckland

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

Thanks everyone for your previous reviews, because they made me give this a try. Been taking for 2 weeks and I think I do notice some improvement in my arthritic hips and knee. I will continue and come back to you all!

Excellent for inflamation and joint pain

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Works very well for inflammatory pain. I feel generally better when I take this. Huge link between inflamation and serious illness so this is something everyone can benefit from taking. I use with malic acid as well. I take them all winter as the damp plays havoc with my joints. Helps my bad knees have a lot less pain. I also have more energy, 2014 update. This product no longer ships to Ireland. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Most Potent Herbal Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

New Chapter's supercritical herbal extracts make their products uniquely effective and the strongest around. It's my favorite formula for joint and muscle pain and it's worth the price. If chronic pain is bothering you, use this + Serraflazyme® and identify any food allergies/sensitiviites you have. Zyflamend works like COX2 inhibitors without the side effects and can be taken long term. It's also packed with antioxidants (from greeen tea, rosemary, turmeric, resveratrol), so you're covered on that front, too. Also possesses mild anti-microbial activity. Love this product!

Ankylosing Spondylitis - Zyflamend is Awesome! Could'nt wait to share

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on Nov 22, 2013

If anyone knows of Ankylosing Spondylitis they know that it causes deterioration of bones and ligaments. It causes SEVERE PAIN. My daughter pretty much had bone on bone. She was on Enbrel shots. The Enbrel did help somewhat, but she had to stop taking the shots. I wanted to find something natural. After reading the reviews of this item that I never heard of before, I thought we would try it. I'm glad I did. My daughter takes it everyday as directed and most of the days there is no pain at all. She said some days she has mild discomfort, but for the most part it is great (although I think she forgets to take it some times--which may be the issue). She's only been using it for about three weeks (which is why I gave it four stars). I probably should have waited a bit longer to write a review, but someone may need to know this info now. This is so much better than shooting chemicals into her body two to three times a month. I'm not a doctor, but if you are on meds for arthritis/joint, etc. conditions, start taking these and reduce your meds to see what happens. NOTE: She's has cut back on eating dairy and is going to a gluten free diet. Those two things cause much damage to cartilage/joints/bones. I hope to be able to update my review in a few months after she has been using it for a while longer.

Zyflamend The Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1606969 on Nov 03, 2013

I injured my back by lifting something too heavy and in the wrong way, the pain was constant and horrible. When I went to a vitamin store to ask for help they recommended Zyflamend in at first large doses....then they said taper off weekly. I now know that I have a slight fracture. But, am able to function pain free by using a small dose of Zyflamend every day....no more constant pain...Life saver!!!

good

Posted by 4766768529088218755 on Oct 25, 2013

Thank you, it's good!