New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

These did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Oct 03, 2011

I NEVER post a review, but thought I would as this did not work at all for me. In fact my stiffness and pain got worse the longer I took these. Finally had to give it up. This being said, people have to realize not ALL supplements work for ALL people. This might be miraculous for some, but the only thing I could figure out was that maybe I am sensitive to something in these.

Wished they had been more open

Posted by Reviewer2004190 on Jan 17, 2012

about disclosure on side effects. I have a sensitive stomach. Product caused a lot of irritation.

Made me ill

Posted by Reviewer2792620 on Mar 10, 2010

I started with just one of the small EasyCaps. It gave me cramps, gas, and diarrhea. I tired it for 4 days and had to give up.

zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2649184 on Dec 30, 2010

I found there to be no benefit whatsoever from this product. I give it zero stars

New Chapter, Zyflamend EasyCaps

Posted by Reviewer2558633 on Mar 02, 2009

Only been a couple of weeks - too early to tell yet but to now no discernable feelings of any difference. Most companies claim you need to be on for a month or more. At least no side effects. May need to increase dose too but I like to take things slowly.