For arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband has arthritis. It is genetic. His has been kept well under control so that he lives a normal life. This is a good product.

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3048477 on Nov 18, 2007

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Nov 18, 2007

I like this product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1373906 on Nov 09, 2007

really makes a difference in joint pain, need to take it for a month for results. Great product.

Great joint relief!

Posted by Reviewer2665817 on Nov 06, 2007

Can't take aspirin as an anti-inflamatory so I needed to find something for my arthritis. THIS IS IT! Since I started taking Zyflamend I have more freedom of movement and the joint stiffness has diminished greatly. I would recommend this for aspirin sensitive people or others who cannot take aspirin because of interaction with other drugs such as Warfarin (Coumadin).

Zyflamend EasyCaps, softgels

Posted by Reviewer1716850 on Nov 01, 2007

I was lax about taking my vitamins this summer; the first thing I noticed was my sore joints. Within two days of resuming Zyflamend, I had little or no pain. Without the Zyflamend, I could not raise my arm above my shoulder.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2086046 on Oct 26, 2007

My Husband uses the product and says it really helps to get rid of the pain in his joints.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Oct 23, 2007

After only 2 days I had significant relief from plantar fasciitis. I have suffered with PF since June and was considering the coritzone injection in 2 weeks. Inflammation is inflammation no matter what part of the body it affects. I hate the thought of anything invasive being done if I could get relief in some other natural form. I am very impressed. Though I'm not completely cured of my PF at this early date (having only been using Zyflamend a few days ), I will continue with this as long as necessary. I am getting around so much better than I have in months! I'm jazzed!!!

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Oct 17, 2007

Great product - I have used it for inflammation problems and felt a difference once I started using it.