Very good

Posted by Reviewer1779996 on Mar 23, 2009

A friend recommended me and I agree with him, its really good and gives you a lot of energy. It makes me feel better when I have pain due to the arthritis The pills are small making it easy to swallow. The only down side is the smell. I recommend.

Good Product

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 08, 2009

I only gave it 4 stars as it has been only 2 weeks. More flexibility for my knees and hip and some reduced pain but feel still lots pain from plantar fasciitis. I am looking forward to another few weeks to see. Great quick ship from iherb thanks.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2685081 on Oct 20, 2008

Reduces inflamation, helps arthritis symptoms.

subsitute for Inflamed by ARG

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Oct 25, 2008

Looks like a good formula; am using as substitute for Inflamed by ARG.

Cap broken

Posted by Reviewer1165793 on Feb 12, 2009

The bottle cap was broken when I received it, so the capsules kind of stuck together until I found a new cap to fit. I probably should have returned it, but I was eager to start on it after trying the sample I received. I haven't been taking this long enough yet to know for sure if it will help with aches and pains, but it does seem to help me sleep better.

Helpful meds

Posted by Reviewer2601740 on Feb 13, 2009

I have purchased Zyflamend caps before. They are very helpful in controlling and handling inflammation, doesn't matter where, in the body. It is an item that is very handy to have around after an injury.

For arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband has arthritis. It is genetic. His has been kept well under control so that he lives a normal life. This is a good product.

Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2279055 on Mar 27, 2008

I do believe that this product works for pain

Helps but not a miracle cure

Posted by paisleyjade on Apr 12, 2008

My husbands seems to have gotten arthritis in his shoulder so I read on Dr. Weil`s web page to try New Chapter, Zyflamend. My husband has taken the whole bottle now and he has had some relief. The pain is still there so it is not a miracle cure but the pain is not as bad as it was so it has helped some according to my husband.

Shipping procedure

Posted by Reviewer2374566 on Feb 03, 2008

My only concern is that it took 7 days to receive the order. When I first started to order online I would get the order in 3 to 4 days.