Shipping procedure

Posted by Reviewer2374566 on Feb 03, 2008

My only concern is that it took 7 days to receive the order. When I first started to order online I would get the order in 3 to 4 days.

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Jan 23, 2010

Small doses of an excellant blend of herbs to help aging bodies.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2090276 on Feb 29, 2012

This is good to decrease inflamation. It has great ingredients.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1779996 on Mar 23, 2009

A friend recommended me and I agree with him, its really good and gives you a lot of energy. It makes me feel better when I have pain due to the arthritis The pills are small making it easy to swallow. The only down side is the smell. I recommend.

Satifaction

Posted by Reviewer1934358 on Sep 27, 2011

excellent product as are all commercial products chosen by a competent and serious i Herb cordially

Good anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Dec 28, 2010

I have used this product last year for a few months and felt it had good anti inflammatory action.

For arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband has arthritis. It is genetic. His has been kept well under control so that he lives a normal life. This is a good product.

Cap broken

Posted by Reviewer1165793 on Feb 12, 2009

The bottle cap was broken when I received it, so the capsules kind of stuck together until I found a new cap to fit. I probably should have returned it, but I was eager to start on it after trying the sample I received. I haven't been taking this long enough yet to know for sure if it will help with aches and pains, but it does seem to help me sleep better.

It works if you can deal with the spicty sensation in your esophogus

Posted by Reviewer1105143 on Aug 16, 2009

Like the other Zyflamend products, it works well for inflammation, but if you have acid reflux you might get an uncomfortable sensation from it. Otherwise, you will probably benefit from the anti-inflammatory ingredients in it. It's good to help you relax and go to sleep also. The price is quite reasonable too, and I received my shipment really fast.

great

Posted by Reviewer1466715 on Nov 09, 2009

seems to have greatly reduced inflamation in hands and knees