Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

By far the best formula for pain relief!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Feb 05, 2008

I've never had the time or the inclination to write a rave review for a product. But Zyflamend has changed that. I've have edema between C3 and C4 in my neck and it has caused pain in my neck and shoulders since I was a teenager. As an adult it has grown progressively worse over the last twenty years. I've had physical therapy, which has helped, and I regularly do the exercises prescribed to alleviate the pain. But about 6 months ago, even the exercises weren't working. I was taking ibuprofen or Aleve every day just to be barely comfortable. I started taking Zyflamend twice a day about 6 weeks ago. I was expecting to wait 6 to 8 weeks for results, but I had relief after 48 hours. And the relief has increased over the six weeks I've used it. I still have stiffness occasionally, but the overwhelming pain is gone, just gone! I highly recommend Zyflamend to anyone who has chronic neck, shoulder or back pain.

Amazing stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2441303 on Feb 23, 2010

The last 2 years I got 7 times a knee inflammation also named; bursitus praepatellaris. I have had 7 punctions to bring the bursitus back to a normal size. I almost went to the hospital to remove the bursitus, but I canceled it luckely. I spent € 138,- or $ 185 for a consult with a surgeon. It's the 5th day that I use Zyflamend and AMAZINGLY after two day's of taking the capsules the size of my inflammation dropped with 75%. It is hard to understand that Zylamend capsules have such an effect but the probably have. After two weeks I will double the dose to 2 capsules a day. Hopefully that will stop the inflammation completely and bring back the bursitus to his normal form. We will see about that but for this moment I am satisfied with this product, I wish I did'nt pay the surgeon $ 185 and bought for that amount of money the Zyflamend capsules!

EFFECTIVE!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 24, 2012

This product relieves not only your joints, but also took away my forever strep throat problem. My eye whites became clearer. Feels more energy after using this product.

Best treatment to date

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

I have found this product to be superior to glucosamine and chondritin (sp). Noticed a change within 24 hrs. There are many types and causes for arthritis - each person will need to experiment to find the best approach. I also improved after removing gluten from my diet.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor.

Posted by Reviewer2414490 on Sep 04, 2008

Best natural COX-2 inhibitor supplement on the market, no known side-effects (Columbia University in vitro studies show it prevents cellular inflammation, COX-1 and COX-2 non-selective inhibition, and suppresses prostate cancer cell growth through apoptosis - awaiting long-term human clinical trials). Sufficient quantities of turmeric (curcumin), ginger, and other natural anti-inflammatory herbs. No discernible pungent after-taste if taken with food and water.