Excellent, worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Jul 21, 2015

I bought this for my 92 yr old mother-in-law who is getting around without any problems. I bought this to her house to help her with arthritis pain in her fingers and back. She started these three months ago and the product is a miracle. Her twisted, bumpy arthritic fingers have straightened out and the bumps disappeared. They are now almost completely straight and normal looking. Her pain has subsided in her back and I no longer hear about her aches. I am ordering the product for myself again since she is using my supply. I gave a bottle to my father, who is 85 and has swollen hands from arthritis. He laughs at herbs and when I wore his resistance down, he took them. He thanked me three weeks later and said he can use his hands now and the swelling has gone down. His elderly neighbor takes them, too, and the pain has stopped in his knee. I recommend them to all the older people with joint problems or swelling in hands. I usually stay with FOOD BASED nutrients in vitamins only. I stay away from any extra manufacturing ingredients in the herb. I am also aware that New Chapter sold out to Proctor&Gamble in 2013. I do not like silica and maltodextrin but tolerate it ONLY because the other ingredients work so well. I used to buy everything New Chapter but since the buyout, only Zyflamend.

Use Zyflamend for Less Pain! Reasonably Priced!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I am 53 years old and I had started to have some joint pain. However, by using Zyflamend Whole Body along with Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega I am pain free. I started using this product since my whole family has inflammatory diseases and I wanted to use this as a preventive aid. My daughter who has Crohn's disease uses it also. I later learned that the turmeric and rosemary are beneficial for brain health also. I have used this supplement for a long time and I wouldn't want to be without it.

Others rave about it but did nothing for me

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 12, 2015

I had very high hopes for this.. as a long term rheumatoid arthritis sufferer I really was looking forward to this working - I love the idea of a miracle or just a period of being pain free. I went through a couple of bottles to give it a good go at actually working but was unable to notice any difference in swelling or pain levels. As others have noted it can be rather 'strong' on a fussy stomach and perhaps my body found it more irritating than helpful? Ironically my homemade ginger capsules have made a more noticeable difference.

New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2789921 on Feb 05, 2014

After having had a prescription for an arthritis pain medication which started to affect my kidney function I discontinued this medication and began searching for an alternative. My health food store recommended this along with two other products to replace the prescription medication and have been taking it for several years. Before taking this product I could not tighten my hand into a fist. Now I have very little stiffness and have good flexibility in my hands again. Great product which I highly recommend!

Brilliant herbal anti-inflamatory

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great natural anti inflammatory. I take these for bad knees and sore hands. Notice the difference when I run out and the aches start up again. Also have more energy and just feel better when I take this. So many diseases are linked to inflammation that this can only help maintain health generally. New Chapter products are of the highest quality and purity. 2014 Update very disappointed that Ireland no longer allows this product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Zyflamend: is it the same now that Procter & Gamble bought New Chapter?

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 28, 2014

I have discovered Zyflamend after using NSAIDs for arthritis. With me, it did seem to work 50% to 75% as well, but after some months stopped working. I now have to add Serrapeptase and Boswellia. Perhaps Zyflamend stopped working because Procter & Gamble (Tide, Crest, Pampers) now owns the company and are changing the purity and quality of the ingredients or the involved manufacturing process as they did with the other products they bought out???We tried these because they are all natural. It is a little like buying Chinese bone china instead of Wedgewood. Both are made from the same ingredients, but the Wedgewood is heated for 36 hours at 2700F for about 39 hours, while the Chinese "equivalent" is heated at 600F for only 3 1/2 hours. This saves the manufacturer big money, but the cups chip easily. Wonder what ends up "chipping" in my body. Is it a "Gamble"? After Zyf became #1 best seller, they jacked up the price by seven dollars. Millie from Cunuckenville

Great Product!

Posted by 5311204134968431007 on Dec 16, 2013

Great product. Great price. Received in timely manner. Will definitely order this product from you again.

I Love Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer1005778 on Dec 15, 2013

This took the fire out of my knees. I take one capsule daily for joint inflammation. Ginger and Turmeric are great for many other reasons as well.

Zyflamend

Posted by 5534960857037143939 on Sep 07, 2013

Excellent results -- easy to take. Excellent relief of pain and other health issues while recovering from meningitis

Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.