By far the best formula for pain relief!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Feb 05, 2008

I've never had the time or the inclination to write a rave review for a product. But Zyflamend has changed that. I've have edema between C3 and C4 in my neck and it has caused pain in my neck and shoulders since I was a teenager. As an adult it has grown progressively worse over the last twenty years. I've had physical therapy, which has helped, and I regularly do the exercises prescribed to alleviate the pain. But about 6 months ago, even the exercises weren't working. I was taking ibuprofen or Aleve every day just to be barely comfortable. I started taking Zyflamend twice a day about 6 weeks ago. I was expecting to wait 6 to 8 weeks for results, but I had relief after 48 hours. And the relief has increased over the six weeks I've used it. I still have stiffness occasionally, but the overwhelming pain is gone, just gone! I highly recommend Zyflamend to anyone who has chronic neck, shoulder or back pain.

Amazing stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2441303 on Feb 23, 2010

The last 2 years I got 7 times a knee inflammation also named; bursitus praepatellaris. I have had 7 punctions to bring the bursitus back to a normal size. I almost went to the hospital to remove the bursitus, but I canceled it luckely. I spent € 138,- or $ 185 for a consult with a surgeon. It's the 5th day that I use Zyflamend and AMAZINGLY after two day's of taking the capsules the size of my inflammation dropped with 75%. It is hard to understand that Zylamend capsules have such an effect but the probably have. After two weeks I will double the dose to 2 capsules a day. Hopefully that will stop the inflammation completely and bring back the bursitus to his normal form. We will see about that but for this moment I am satisfied with this product, I wish I did'nt pay the surgeon $ 185 and bought for that amount of money the Zyflamend capsules!

EFFECTIVE!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 24, 2012

This product relieves not only your joints, but also took away my forever strep throat problem. My eye whites became clearer. Feels more energy after using this product.

Best treatment to date

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

I have found this product to be superior to glucosamine and chondritin (sp). Noticed a change within 24 hrs. There are many types and causes for arthritis - each person will need to experiment to find the best approach. I also improved after removing gluten from my diet.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor.

Posted by Reviewer2414490 on Sep 04, 2008

Best natural COX-2 inhibitor supplement on the market, no known side-effects (Columbia University in vitro studies show it prevents cellular inflammation, COX-1 and COX-2 non-selective inhibition, and suppresses prostate cancer cell growth through apoptosis - awaiting long-term human clinical trials). Sufficient quantities of turmeric (curcumin), ginger, and other natural anti-inflammatory herbs. No discernible pungent after-taste if taken with food and water.

Works for breathing problems

Posted by Reviewer2986056 on Jun 11, 2008

We keep ordering this stuff. My wife battles against seasonal allergies and Zyflamend really helps her stay off her inhaler. It works well for her.

New Chapter Zyflamend

Posted by Reviewer2857654 on Feb 07, 2010

We both start every day with this product. My husband had a over active immune response that caused serious problems that required steroids. After 5 months he was able to go completely natural with this supplement and Omega 3's.

OH MY GOD!!! IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2157295 on Jan 12, 2009

I took my first softgel pill January 8th,2009 with dinner,ate half my dinner, took pill, ate the rest of my dinner,no stomach ache. Went to bed several hours later. Woke up in morning, went to use bathroom. I have a bad right hip & a bad left knee, so when I use the potty, I hold on to the sink to help get myself up & down. As I'm sitting there I realized that I didn't have to hold on to the sink to lower myself onto the potty, then I realized that when I got out of bed I wasn't hunched over all stiff like I always am, & also that my hip didn't hurt like it usually does! It was early, so I went back to bed, I shifted myself around to see if I could move my bad hip & bring my leg up to my belly, something I haven't done in over 15 years , & OH MY GOD!, I could move & stretch soo much better! Then I tried the stairs, I didn't realize till I got to the bottom that I went down the stairs one leg after the other, I usually lower my bad hip leg first & then my other leg while holding on the rail for safety, I still held on, but I went down with no pain. I stretched every way I could, I feel so good, I have not felt this way in over 15 years or more! I'm 52 years old, been told several times I need a new hip, been waiting for better hip replacements. If I can feel this way I don't want one! So it was swelling all along that's been paining me I guess . I was only going to take one pill a day to start off slow to see if my body could tolerate it with no side effects , but after the great morning I had, I decided to take another pill @ breakfast. I have had better mobility & no pain since! THANK YOU NEW CHAPTER, I have also given this to my husband as he has had his prostate removed due to prostate cancer, he also has a lot of disc problems, he feels a little better, the jury is still out on him, I have told my 3 sons to take this due to the prostate cancer history. I will be buying more, I bought my first batch @ the vitamin shop for $10.00 more than iherb. I'M A BELIEVER!!

No more asthma

Posted by Reviewer3152879 on May 04, 2008

Follow directions and start out taking one pill a day for two weeks before adding the second. I had seasonal asthma and needed inhalers and prednisone to control wheezing. No more. This is a great product.!

INDISPENSABLE

Posted by Reviewer2858018 on Nov 13, 2007

5 LEFT KNEE SURGERIES FOR CARTILEDGE AND 1 FOR ACL REPLACEMENT. WITHOUT ZYFLAMEND THE BONE-ON-BONE PAIN OF WALKING THE DOG IS EXTREME. WITH ZYFLAMEND THE PAIN IS A FAINT MEMORY. IT TAKES A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO TAKE EFFECT.