Best treatment to date

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

I have found this product to be superior to glucosamine and chondritin (sp). Noticed a change within 24 hrs. There are many types and causes for arthritis - each person will need to experiment to find the best approach. I also improved after removing gluten from my diet.

By Jove, I think they do make a difference

Posted by Reviewer2594607 on Jun 04, 2010

Having been off Zyflamend for about a month after having taken it for several months, I noticed I was getting more and more stiff in the joints. I'm never free from all stiffness, but after starting up again, I did notice a significant improvement. I can live with an occasional rosemary belch, which sometimes happens an hour or so after taking a capsule.

Works great, but raised my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Dec 15, 2009

This stuff worked better than any ibuprofen I used, but raised my blood pressure higher than any ibuprofin ever has. I had to stop using it when I tested my blood pressure and found it to be 156/90.

good anti-inflamatory

Posted by Reviewer1242584 on Nov 20, 2011

very good for dogs - dogs cannot take most NSADs - zyflamend works well for cruciate tears and joing pain.

Worked but hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Dec 04, 2008

These took away the pain, but caused me to have severe hot flashes all day and into the night. I had to stop taking them. I feel they are great, but not for me at this point in my life.

GREAT FOR ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

I am relatively young and I had a problem with arthritis in my hands. It would take me over an housr in the morning to get my hands moving. Since I started using this product, there is not any swelling or stiffness. I also have a problem with my foot, it is flat, i have bone that really hurts when I walk or stand for a prolonged time. If I gain weight it really starts to hurt and I can not wear flat shoes. By a fluke I noticed that since I started taking Zylamend, I have not had the severe pain in my foot, and I did a lot of walking all summer with my son and on flats too. I recommend this highly.

Zyflamend seems to be helping some.

Posted by Reviewer3320860 on Nov 11, 2009

Been taking it for about 2 weeks now, a.m. and p.m. I am a little bit more able to climb stairs with hip and knee problems. I am impatient to get back to a real work out, They said it takes about a month to work fully. My lungs seem to be getting cleared out well!

anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1417985 on Nov 19, 2009

i take this as a good inflammatory-it definitely needs to be taken with food as it gives almost a spicey feeling going down otherwise.

Zyflamend Whole Body Softgels.

Posted by 5263932090756684406 on Nov 05, 2012

A friend recommended Zyflamend. I thought I'd give it a try because I did not want to take prescription anti inflammatories. I was sceptical, but it definitely helps with knee inflammation. I like the fact that it is natural. I do get a little acidic stomach sometimes, like after a spicy curry, but it's not a problem.

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Sep 25, 2008

My husband feels that it has helped his prostate problem.