New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Best treatment to date

Posted by Reviewer2489592 on Oct 01, 2008

I have found this product to be superior to glucosamine and chondritin (sp). Noticed a change within 24 hrs. There are many types and causes for arthritis - each person will need to experiment to find the best approach. I also improved after removing gluten from my diet.

Worked but hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Dec 04, 2008

These took away the pain, but caused me to have severe hot flashes all day and into the night. I had to stop taking them. I feel they are great, but not for me at this point in my life.

GREAT FOR ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer1990510 on Oct 30, 2009

I am relatively young and I had a problem with arthritis in my hands. It would take me over an housr in the morning to get my hands moving. Since I started using this product, there is not any swelling or stiffness. I also have a problem with my foot, it is flat, i have bone that really hurts when I walk or stand for a prolonged time. If I gain weight it really starts to hurt and I can not wear flat shoes. By a fluke I noticed that since I started taking Zylamend, I have not had the severe pain in my foot, and I did a lot of walking all summer with my son and on flats too. I recommend this highly.

Zyflamend seems to be helping some.

Posted by Reviewer3320860 on Nov 11, 2009

Been taking it for about 2 weeks now, a.m. and p.m. I am a little bit more able to climb stairs with hip and knee problems. I am impatient to get back to a real work out, They said it takes about a month to work fully. My lungs seem to be getting cleared out well!

anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1417985 on Nov 19, 2009

i take this as a good inflammatory-it definitely needs to be taken with food as it gives almost a spicey feeling going down otherwise.