New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

Seems to help my colitis and other inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken probably all of the inflammation supplements and spices (turmeric added to all foods). While no supplement will cure anyone without the right nutrition, leaving out the right foods and living the right lifestyle (sleep, exercise), these supplements can help in the interim.

Less pain after workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 25, 2009

My husband takes these when he has been working out alot and feels less aches and pains because of them, works great!

Fantastic results

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Jul 09, 2009

I have taken 2 pills a day for 4 days. Already my swollen stiff knee (from osteo-arthritis) has become less swollen and far more flexible. I actually noticed a difference on the third day. It didn't bother my stomach and it seems to eliminate a lot of water from the body--many trips to the bathroom the first day or two. I had a cold when I first started it, and I'm pretty sure it helped me get over the congestion quicker by eliminating extra fluids in my lungs. Fantastic.

Brilliant herbal anti-inflamatory

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Great natural anti inflammatory. I take these for bad knees and sore hands. Notice the difference when I run out and the aches start up again. Also have more energy and just feel better when I take this. So many diseases are linked to inflammation that this can only help maintain health generally. New Chapter products are of the highest quality and purity. 2014 Update very disappointed that Ireland no longer allows this product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Very good for mild to moderate inflammation.

Posted by DaveJF on Jun 27, 2012

Used for 3 months w/ no side-effects for me other than mild stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach (however the package directions are clear to take this product with food).