New Chapter, Zyflamend Whole Body, 120 Softgels

This is my new "keeper"

Posted by Reviewer2553244 From Florida on Sep 15, 2011

I love the Zyflamend. I was without them for 3 weeks...hopefully that won't happen again. I can say I am spoiled. My favorite anti-inflammatory. Works wonders on my hands & shoulders(hairdressing).

Great

Posted by Reviewer2089428 From Florida on Jan 06, 2012

I love New Chapter. All the ingredients are from whole foods. I take them especially to recover from a good workout and I do feel that it has helped me recover faster without pain.

Great anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2471528 From California on Oct 06, 2010

My acupuncturist recommended I take Zyflamend to reduce inflammation. Due to a sensitive stomach, I worked up from the Zyflamend Easy Caps (smaller capsule, smaller dose) to the Softgels over time. With this in my regime, I no longer need prescription anti-inflammatory - much better for me in the long run.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2870647 From California on Nov 16, 2010

This tonic actually works pretty well. I didnt take it for very long because i hated the taste of it. Im sensitive to tastes and smells, for some reason I get nauseous. I will save it for a flare up. Ive also discovored how much destressing, relaxation and positivity improves the pain and energy in my body so much that I practially feel totally healed! Even still i would definately recommend this product!:)

Groin Pull

Posted by Reviewer1415888 From New York on Mar 22, 2011

Ive had these in my supplement cabinet for a few months. I pulled my groin playing Tennis but I thought I was ok to go play squash 2 days later. Since my groin muscle was already strained, I inflamed EVERY other muscle in that leg through them compensating for the groin pull. I took these pills as directed, went to the Rolfer and made sure to sleep 8+ hours. The pills definitely helped reduce the extraordinary pain i was going through.