Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2913428 on Feb 09, 2011

I have been taking Zyflamend for over 3 years now on the advice of my rheumatologist. Late last fall I was laid off and found myself unable to afford it. Not purchasing it was a big mistake. Within 4 weeks my joints and muscles went beyond aching into intense pain. So foregoing payment of a bill to purchase this again was worth the late charge and a decrease in pain.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Dec 09, 2011

Buy Zyflamend. I promise if you are sick you will heal within 2-3 days. Use this and Apple Cider Vinegar, Larix, and ginger force.

It works!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product!

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 10, 2012

My husband & I have taken Zyflamend for several years to combat the effects of joint inflammation as a result of Lymes Disease. A big plus is that it works throughout all systems in the body & has been shown to protect the prostate.

part of my daily must take cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

I like this product for all its anti-inflamatory effects. It works wonders on stressed joints/tendons and I like that it has resveratrol so that's one less other thing I have to take.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1980575 on Jul 03, 2011

This supplement helps with pain relief due to arthritis in my hands and arms. I swear....it works!

Helps with Connective Tissue Disorders

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Apr 02, 2011

I never knew just how much Zyflamend was helping until I stopped taking them for several weeks (before and after surgery--they contain potential blood thinners). Without Zyflamend: greatly reduced flexibility and noticeably increased pain and stiffness. Back on Zyflamend again: able to do yoga easily and experience very little pain. My rheumatologist is impressed. Have also given small supplies to friends with arthritis who report improvement in their pain within several days.

good

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 20, 2012

one of my arsenal of things to stave off osteoarthritis.

LOVE THE RESULTS I GET FROM THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1039951 on Oct 01, 2012

I GET GREAT RESULTS FROM THIS PRODUCT BUT IT REALLY UPSETS MY STOMACH (MAYBE BECAUSE I HAVE ACID REFLUX). ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON A GOOD WAY TO TAKE THIS TO LESSEN THIS. I CURRENTLY TAKE IT WITH A MEAL BUT IT STILL UPSETS MY STOMACH. I DON'T WANT TO STOP TAKING IT BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS FOR ME. I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT P&G BOUGHT OUT NEW CHAPTER THOUGH. I SURE HOPE THE FORMULA AND QUALITY REMAINS THE SAME.

Excellent for inflamation and joint pain

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Works very well for inflammatory pain. I feel generally better when I take this. Huge link between inflamation and serious illness so this is something everyone can benefit from taking. I use with malic acid as well. I take them all winter as the damp plays havoc with my joints. Helps my bad knees have a lot less pain. I also have more energy, 2014 update. This product no longer ships to Ireland. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.