RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

really amazed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758800 Jun 12, 2007

I have severe inflammation in my body due to a # of major spinal & muscle issues, & fybro, chronic pain ect. Zyflemend works better for me than any anti-inflamitory RX meds they have put me on. I HIGHLY recommend it.

slow but steady results

Отзыв оставлен KentuckyWildcat Oct 12, 2009

Inflammation in small/large intestines has steadily diminished, and functioning is returning to normal. Will continue to purchase.

positive result!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2497238 May 24, 2012

Almost one year ago I drive by bicycle in cold weather after rain and as result - got bursitis of knee. It's very unpleasant sickness, I felt pain during walking and even thought sell my bicycle. Here in my country medicine is not good and they proposed just operation. Few weeks with Zyflamend and I forgot about my Bursitis! It's excellent! Thank you very much!

Pain in the neck - GONE

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1527957 Oct 31, 2011

I've had a chronic "crick in the neck" for at least 4 months. Taking Zyflamend relieved the pain and my flexibility has returned too! When inflamation occurs, I will use this product before anything else!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Autoimmune, systemic, inflammatory, rheumatic diaseases

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1055106 Dec 18, 2010

I have been experiencing excrutiating pains until I started taking the following for inflammation: Zyflamend, it works straight away,Wholemega fish oil, 1000 mg (also by New Chapter - the only fish oil that makes a difference), Lyprinol, green lipped mussel, Cellular support with Omega 7, by SIBU beauty and a Danish rosa canina powder (sold in capsules as Iflex, by Iherb.) Plus, do not forget all superfoods, in particular RISoTriene. Good luck if you like me suffer from autoimmune, sysemic, rheumatic, inflammatory diseases like Crohn's, Dercum's disease (adiposis dolorosa lipomatosis), Bechterew's disease (ankylosing spondylitis), fibromyalgia and diabetes.

It works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2205214 Feb 20, 2010

Nothing more to say. It is spectacular. Helping with ulcerative colitis - keeping inflammation of bowels in check.

Anonymous

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814631 Oct 19, 2007

a regular customer uses this for her back pain

Herbal Relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538147 Jul 21, 2010

Actually helped with my sinus allergies.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love them but love the smaller ones more

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1680490 Apr 04, 2011

First off I just have to say that these pills are a miracle. And I have never said that about any other vitamin/supplement or even medication before. I have Fibromyalgia and have been in chronic, achy pain for several years. Not only that but I suffered from overactive nerve endings where pain that should only be a 2 felt like a 10. So even getting a papercut was excruciating. I stumbled onto this one day and thought I'd try them. Immediately the daily achy pain was gone! I couldn't even remember what it felt like to be out of pain so I was amazed. Even the smallest pains went away like my fingers aching when it was raining. I suffered from constant ache in my back and it's gone too! Also when I fell and damaged my knee recently, I was able to bare with it. Before these pills I would have been in bed for weeks and on heavy painkillers. So it's helped my nerve endings be normal again. I still occasionally have to take ibuprofen but it's pretty rare and it's when I've really pushed myself physically. Having said that, I received much more relief from these pills in the 6 a day, in 3 doses, form. Not sure why since it's the same amount of herbs. So when I finish up this bottle, I'll go back to the 3 doses kind. But I can't say they work for everyone. Gave them to my mother who suffers with arthritis pain and she said she experienced no relief.

Mrs.