New Zealand Honey, Manuka Honey, Bio Active 20+, 100% Raw Certified, 1.1 lb (500 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great honey

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Sep 24, 2012

Great honey but extremely expensive.The taste is delicious.

Great Value for Money

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

This is probably the best pricing I could find for 20+ Manuka. It's not the best tasting Manuka I've tried so far (I prefer a stronger and more distinct taste of Manuka), but I like to keep it for topical uses sich as cuts, burns, skin troubles and facial masks.

excelente producto.

Posted by Reviewer1759342 on May 09, 2011

nos encantó esta miel ,agradable sabor y olor,es muy bueno para mi estomago delicado por ulcera.Estoy obteniendo beneficios.

Very nice taste

Posted by Vision on Feb 08, 2012

Im using it for acne!

Posted by Prissboss on Oct 06, 2012

It has seriously changed the tone of my face dramatically. The redness on my cheeks are now such a light light pink, my pores are getting unclogged, and it really does heal. It takes time but i think im getting maximum results because i leave it on my face all night as a mask, and then all day as a mask when i dont go anywhere and stay in. It doesnt clog pores but i know thats its unclogging because in combination with my jojoba oil its clearing my dirty pipes, so yes, i get the breakout but it needs to come out, one side of my face it clear not my other side needs to clear and then its done. The rest is up keep. Its really a great product. Im telling yA. I dont care that it was forty six dollars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »