• This brand is no longer listed as Comvita, it is now New Zealand Honey ( HNZ ). Thanks.

• Reviews | English

Great honey

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Sep 24, 2012

Great honey but extremely expensive.The taste is delicious.

Great Value for Money

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 13, 2012

This is probably the best pricing I could find for 20+ Manuka. It's not the best tasting Manuka I've tried so far (I prefer a stronger and more distinct taste of Manuka), but I like to keep it for topical uses sich as cuts, burns, skin troubles and facial masks.

excelente producto.

Posted by Reviewer1759342 on May 09, 2011

nos encantó esta miel ,agradable sabor y olor,es muy bueno para mi estomago delicado por ulcera.Estoy obteniendo beneficios.

Very nice taste

Posted by Vision on Feb 08, 2012

Im using it for acne!

Posted by Prissboss on Oct 06, 2012

It has seriously changed the tone of my face dramatically. The redness on my cheeks are now such a light light pink, my pores are getting unclogged, and it really does heal. It takes time but i think im getting maximum results because i leave it on my face all night as a mask, and then all day as a mask when i dont go anywhere and stay in. It doesnt clog pores but i know thats its unclogging because in combination with my jojoba oil its clearing my dirty pipes, so yes, i get the breakout but it needs to come out, one side of my face it clear not my other side needs to clear and then its done. The rest is up keep. Its really a great product. Im telling yA. I dont care that it was forty six dollars.

할머니 선물해드렸어요~

Posted by Reviewer2881747 on Oct 11, 2012

할머니가 드시던 꿀을 다 드셨길래 찾아보다 마누카꿀 사드렸어요~ 추석때 드렸는데 아침 저녁 두번씩 드신다고 하시네요! 속도 편해지시고 목도 안따갑다 좋아하시네요~ 꾸준히 드시고 계속 효과 좋다 하시면 재주문 예정입니다!:)

Excelente

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Oct 31, 2012

Esta miel está buenísima y aunque no he notado ninguna mejoría palpable tras empezar a ingerirla, creo que es por la que optaré a partir de ahora.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

calms stomach

Posted by Reviewer1208404 on Aug 01, 2012

I found that after a couple of days the stomach felt generally less sensitive and calmer. Strong taste, not usual honey-like but good.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2362191 on Jul 03, 2011

it helped my indigestion problem

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »