good insence

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Apr 14, 2011

I love the ceder smell, it is sweet and woody, if you like pine, this one is even better.

Great Product, Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer3249530 on Jul 29, 2011

This has been my favourite for 20+ years, it has a nice clean, masculine (I'm a man), fresh yet earthy scent; deliciousness! Received very well packaged in 9 days via airmail to the UK for paying half the price of the cheapest UK vendor (even including the delivery). First purchase @iHerb, total satisfaction.

I love this incense!

Posted by Reviewer2351743 on Aug 29, 2011

These are my favorite incense because they are small so they aren't so overwhelming.

Morning Star Cedarwood Incense

Posted by Reviewer3052845 on Apr 26, 2011

My favorite incense at a great price with fast shipping and great service.

Nippon kodo cedarwood incense

Posted by Reviewer1736789 on Apr 08, 2011

Great product and my favourite scent

Hooked at First Scent

Posted by BixbyHooper on Jun 01, 2014

I first came across this incense eighteen years ago in New York's Chinatown. I was looking for incense and a nice holder, and at the back of a large shop selling everything under the sun I found a dark wall of incense. I opened a dozen boxes or so, smelling everything, finding nothing particularly alluring, and then I saw a stack of pine green boxes with the words Morning Star, some Japanese writing, and the "Cedarwood Incense" at the top. I liked the smell of cedar and I opened the box and inhaled. Wow, I thought. If this smells half as good burning as it does in the box then I've just found the incense to beat all incense—for my preferences at any rate. Well, I've been using it ever since, and when I'm in a country where I can't find it I am always grateful for companies like iHerb, who make it easily available. Sometimes I just stand there with the open box and breathe in the scent. Such divine meditation! I hope you enjoy it, too.

Lovely incense

Posted by 5759898143274598441 on Oct 29, 2014

This is the thrird flvour from Nippon Kodo that I have ordered and It's my favourite! Great dry smell and good value.

This makes my room smells like I am in a Chinese Temple

Posted by 5096187116010090516 on May 02, 2016

which is a good thing, I find the scent very pleasant

lovely

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 24, 2011

I burn this everyday smells so natural and home like, not too pungent

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1375564 on Dec 19, 2011

I use the cedarwood incense all the time. My home smells clean and inviting. This is such a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »