like smell but smokey

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

i like other incense better. it finishes quickly too. overall satified, but i dont think I'll buy this again

Lovely

Posted by MentaPiperita on Oct 27, 2013

We had a chimney in the house I grew up. This incense smells of kindling, fire, wood and pine sap. The scent is just like being by a chimney, so I'm very fond of this incense. It reminds me of those cold winter afternoons being cosy by the fire. However, if you don't like smokey, burnt wood, or resinous smells you might want to skip this incense, because the scent is quite strong. Once it has burnt out though, you get a lovely piney scent, fresher than the previous "chimney" smell.

Disappointed

Posted by 5566463099938643987 on Oct 01, 2013

Sorry that this is not the Kodo of old that I was expecting. These products were made with essential oils years ago, and having found them online I was excited to buy them, but not happy with the 'fake' aroma. Smells like anything but pine. More like a cheap air freshener.

Loved it!

Posted by 5220295489184962903 on Jul 18, 2013

Wow this has turned out to be my favorite brand of incense. Burns around 30 mins and the scent is purely pine which is one of my favorite scents!! Burned super clean not really smoking at all. I would definitely recommend this to others who love incense like I do. I can't wait to try the other scents available.

Morning Star Pine

Posted by 5209911094789916421 on Jun 27, 2012

The favorite of patients. Very refreshing, well worth the money.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1031851 on Jan 06, 2012

Great incense at a great price.

Home field advantage

Posted by Reviewer2643450 on Apr 05, 2011

I knew this incense. It mixes perfectly with the "Musk" to make a amazingly pleasant campfire smell. Lowest price on the net including shipping.

Lovely fresh scent - uplifting

Posted by sarahjean on Mar 18, 2011

I like pine essential oil and this incense I found to be just as uplifting...recommended! Doesn't leave you feeling smoked out in a room but smells fresh instead. Good vibes.