Good scent

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Feb 25, 2011

I like this sandalwood incense. Calming, clean smell, not very smoky. Will buy again, for sure!

Excellent product, on my reorder list

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Great product, excellent price especially for this 200 sticks. Smells really nice once you get used to it. I first bought the 50-stick pack, then I "upgraded" to this 200-stick pack. I do plan to get a third box once I finish this. :)

My Favorite Incense

Posted by 4738567964620278854 on Jul 29, 2014

I've bought Nippon Kodo incense for more than 10 years and just love it. The various scents are lovely and lingering. So easy to light and so elegant with gentle wisps of fragrance. My favorite incense brand by far.

Amazing scent, real and natural

Posted by 5399103763344621229 on Nov 20, 2015

Scent is very easy to accept, creates very little smoke. Delightful.

Great Product

Posted by 5752261814480008908 on Oct 17, 2012

Thank you for a great product and excellent customer service. Was delivered fast!!!!

Nice

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on May 08, 2013

As with most Japanese incense, the quality is excellent and the aroma is subtle yet uplifting.

A perfect scent

Posted by Reviewer1333203 on Jun 23, 2013

I just love it from the first moment I've tried. Just as I always wished for a great sandalwood incense.

Morning Star Sandalwood

Posted by 5209911094789916421 on Jun 27, 2012

Fantastic, aromatic, soothing. Lingers in the waiting room for hours and has a very calming effect on patients.

Suave aroma

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013

Precisamente su suave aroma no me acaba de convencer, pero por el momento es el que he encontrado que de verdad huele a sándalo.

Horrible

Posted by 5643265050613513254 on Apr 21, 2014

Waisted my money on this I can get more good stuff here 3 x longer and ticket for half the price . Not recommended

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »