Nippon Kodo, Morning Star, Sandalwood Incense, 50 Sticks & Holder

Reviews 3-star

Unburnt incense smells better than burning incense

Posted by SavoringLife on Nov 25, 2013

Weirdly, the unburnt incense smells better than the burning incense. The incence sticks are really short though burning time is really around 25min.

Nothing special.

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 13, 2013

Just got these home today.. And I was kinda disappointed. They smell just like "regular" incense. I thought they would have a special smell, not this kind of smell that you can smell like everywhere in certain stores etc. They smell good. I just wish that I would have known that Sandalwood would smell like this on incense. Since I usually like Sandalwood smell. And the holder. Omg.. It was sooooo tiny. I'm afraid that the incense stick will fall over when I put it in the holder. So I have a plate underneath.