recommended by my naturopathic physician

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 20, 2009

I've been taking Cod Liver Oil for years, but was recently convinced that I need to be more vigilant about taking one with the highest reputation for purity and no added vitamins. This one is it.

superior to other brands

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Nov 04, 2010

This oil was light and pleasant and stood fresh longer than cheaper priced competition, which my mom ended up tossing out, because it started to get heavy and smelly in a month. But she finished the bottle of this oil.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jul 12, 2012

I feel very confident taking Nordic Naturals because I know that it is a pure and high quality product. I suffer from food allergies and it's great to have a product that doesn't contain lots of flavourings and added preservatives.. Just simple, pure and effective cod liver oil! You only need to take a teaspoon to get your daily amount of omega3 which is a lot less than with other products I've tried. And no reflux or fishy aftertaste either. I keep buying and would deffinietely reccomend!

Best if you like fish

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Mar 31, 2011

I hate flavored fish oil, and I like fish to taste like fish so this works for me. I'd consider adding this to my anchovy pizza, lol. And its a bit cheaper than the flavored ones. Wish they made a bigger bottle though.

Very good product, very less fishy although no added flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3021758 on Aug 16, 2010

Good brand. iherb did very good packing as well when it shipped to Singapore.

My baby loves it

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Oct 03, 2010

I ordered this bottle because the Nordic Naturals Baby DHA was not in stock. My 6 month old refused it at first when i mixed it into her homemade baby formula or solids. I almost gave up until one day i tried feeding it to her by itself. Now she is the happiest and healthiest 9 month old baby in the block! I tend to feed her 1 tsp after her egg yolk lunch. She loves it!

Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2830617 on Dec 12, 2007

Very good product. Leaves no fishy after taste. Causes no epagastric distress such as burping up a fishy taste.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1360816 on Jul 02, 2008

Only Cod Liver Oil I use--Very pure. Wonderful price, a few dollars cheaper than at any local store!

Ireland

Posted by Reviewer3222003 on Sep 10, 2009

Very subtle taste from this liquid oil which is good. I think this is a very good product.

Excellent packaging!

Posted by 4990445360400421215 on Jul 31, 2012

Bubble-wrapped while in packaging box. Excellent!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »