Taste is acceptable

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 30, 2012

The taste is acceptable.

Just good for you

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Jun 30, 2009

My doctor recommends up to 5 capsules (5000 mg) per day for depression/anxiety issues. Helps the brain. It may not be for everyone because the Vitamin E is processed with SOY.

Bill Sardi takes this, but it works great for me too!

Posted by Reviewer1355153 on Jan 12, 2008

I bought this because this is what Bill Sardi (Yahoo or Google search "Bill Sardi") takes; it is more expensive than the typical Nature Made or Nature Bounty product, yet it does appear to be of superior quality. Nordic Natruals' site has information that many major clinical studies, e.g. Harvard, use their products. So far so good.

Cod Liver has always be the best

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Apr 19, 2008

Cod liver oil is time tested. I take it daily and love it very much since there is no fish odor or after-taste of any kind.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3291908 on Dec 02, 2008

I tried 2 or 3 other brands of fish oil capsules, and these are the first ones that haven't led to fishy burps. They are somewhat large but easy to swallow, and leave no aftertaste at all. I would recommend them to anyone!

A Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1732177 on Apr 19, 2011

the only one cod liver oil with not excesive amount of A vitamin...

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1727725 on Jul 31, 2009

Highest quality fish oil. No mercury. Have been taking it for almost three years now.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2162749 on Apr 18, 2011

These pills, while large, are great! They have no aftertaste (or fishy burps), and I have no stomach reaction to them (an my stomach is really sensitive). I would recommend that you take them with food, however.

Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3263993 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil since I was a child, and it is great to have the convenience of capsules, along with the healthful benefits of fish oil

Wonderful for asthma!!!

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Mar 06, 2012

My 6 yr daughter suffered from asthma, ranging from CONSTANT cough to full blown rush to the hospital attacks. She was maxed out on all medications, and getting little relief. I was reminded by my mother of the benefits of cod liver oil, and after only TWO weeks of giving to her, she was almost symptom free. It has been several months, and she is still so much better, with only a few flare-ups. I love Nordic Naturals for their high standards of processing. Also, many other brands ADD vit D and A, making it unsafe for children. Cod liver oil is not naturally too high in these vitamins for children.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »