No smelly burping.

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Feb 18, 2016

Good for inflammation.

it's my 2nd bottle and will repurchase again

Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015

My daily intake is 2 sofgels in the morning. It helps me with random IBS episodes and keeps my gut happy. Softgels are easy to swallow and there is no aftertaste (not that I've noticed and I've gone thr.2 bottles now).

Really like these

Posted by Gemini on Jul 24, 2014

Absolutely no aftertaste, good value softgels.

I like them

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014

These are so pleasant to take I remember to take them regularly whereas with a couple of other brands I found myself avoiding or conveniently forgetting to take with my meal. I chose this brand after comparing the others and this came home by a hare... or is it hair? Anyway, like with most of my other supplements I'll cycle on and off these and continue with them into the future.

第一次从IHERB网站购物,非常满意!

Posted by 5720589045445133236 on Sep 27, 2012

第一次从IHERB网站购物,非常满意! 还没有开始吃,不过看着性价比就很高,一瓶能吃3个月呢!

Taste is acceptable

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 30, 2012

The taste is acceptable.

Normal

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I prefer carlson fish oil, deep sea oil

No fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

Best thing about this product: doesn't cause fish burps. Every other cod liver oil I've tried has left me with fishy-tasting burps for an hour or two after. That has never happened with these, and I've taken them for nearly two years now.

Wonderful for asthma!!!

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Mar 06, 2012

My 6 yr daughter suffered from asthma, ranging from CONSTANT cough to full blown rush to the hospital attacks. She was maxed out on all medications, and getting little relief. I was reminded by my mother of the benefits of cod liver oil, and after only TWO weeks of giving to her, she was almost symptom free. It has been several months, and she is still so much better, with only a few flare-ups. I love Nordic Naturals for their high standards of processing. Also, many other brands ADD vit D and A, making it unsafe for children. Cod liver oil is not naturally too high in these vitamins for children.

Best one I've tried