Not your grandma's oil

Posted by Reviewer1400953 on Jan 20, 2010

This is very tasty cod liver oil. They have gone miles to improve the processing (molecular distillation) to preserve the integrity and taste. I take it every morning with a jigger (ounce) of ALoe Life Aloe Vera Juice. The juice helps set up the body's digestive system to absorb the oil. It also tastes great!

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer3201876 on Mar 23, 2010

I bought this for my family, highly recommended because of 'no mercury' (for kids - 6 year old and 2 1/2 year old). We all take a teaspoon a day (1/2 for the little one) and have no problems. I put it in a small amount of OJ for the kids, no taste at all! Love it!!

Great company, great product

Posted by Reviewer1365732 on Apr 29, 2010

I give this to my kids ages 4 and 6 every morning. They love the flavor. We have also had the orange and they liked that too. This is a good and reputable company with an excellent product.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3263993 on May 20, 2010

great taste, even our dogs like it!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2563364 on Jul 23, 2010

Great value and wonderful product.

Yummy CLO!

Posted by Reviewer2221941 on Mar 06, 2011

I love that I can get the larger bottles of CLO at a reasonable cost! I also like that you have a variety of flavors as I was getting tired of taking only Lemon flavor, the only flavor my ND sold. I would like to have Peach in the larger bottle though. :)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1553558 on Apr 02, 2012

I found this product excellent easy to take I have noticed lots of positive effects in my body. Better than taking pilkd

Nordic Natural, Strawberry

Posted by 5275758584737955070 on Jul 23, 2014

Had been using these for close to 10 years for my two kids. Pricing on herb is so much cheaper as compared to getting from stores. Save more money for same product!!

The whole family takes this

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on May 02, 2016

Great tasting and beneficial for the whole family for skin conditions like eczema and increased immunity.

Amazing!

Posted by 4822670707012931891 on May 31, 2016

The best fish oil - the only one I know of that is independently tested for mercury. Has a great taste, without being overly fishy.