HE LIKES IT

Posted by Reviewer1977229 on Jan 10, 2011

Easy on the kids. My son take this from the spoon. No fishy taste at all.

Trying to be healthy

Posted by Reviewer1084500 on Jul 18, 2011

The Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Orange does have a slight orange and a very slight fish odor and taste. It leaves a very slight oil taste in my mouth but if I follow my dose with a small bit of bread the taste and feel completely leave. I cannot comment on whether this product is better than the capsules I have been taking because I have not taken it long enough.

Taste starts to get to you, but seems high quality

Posted by Reviewer2101743 on Dec 29, 2010

After taking it by itself for several weeks, I've decided to mix it into juice or fruit smoothies. Not a bad taste, but after a while it gets to you every day.

great

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

Excellent- good DHA and EPA for less $$$$

Lise

Posted by Reviewer1558883 on Feb 07, 2009

Easy to take, even for someone who doesn't like fish.

Most pleasant tasting cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2447587 on Mar 28, 2009

Taking cod liver oil (CLO) has many benefits, but finding a CLO which taste good too is impossible. It's just the nature of the product...fishy & oily. Nordic Natural, by far has the most pleasant tasting CLO. It is the only brand oil (orange flavor) my picky boys would swallow without gagging. The product quality is good, and I would certainly continue to buy this CLO again.

Pricey but probably worth it

Posted by Reviewer1486097 on Nov 22, 2009

My kids won't drink it willingly, but I buy it because it is one of the clean ones. Would like to find another that is cleaner. There is a website out there that tells you how many contaminants each has.

Convenient way to take great product

Posted by Reviewer2980302 on Feb 24, 2010

Really like this product - helps with mental calmness, virus control and night vision