Best CLO offered at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 22, 2008

We like this CLO because it has the proper ratio of vitamin A to D. I like it second only to Green Pastures High Vitamin CLO (not available on iHerb). We got this one because my daughter likes the flavor better than the non-flavored kind I bought from Green Pastures.

The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Feb 17, 2012

It is very pure tasting and the lemon flavor really helps disguise the fish taste. Less burps than most liquid gels and at least when you do it tastes like lemon. I take it for better clarity and immune defense. Also the DHA is higher than in most products and I like that too. Overall a good purchase.

Gave me energy

Posted by 5658760341955243181 on Feb 03, 2016

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Nice taste

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 05, 2016

I like the lemony taste.

Great product

Posted by 5575356472542860223 on Aug 01, 2016

My daughter was taking it for couple months and her cholesterol level went back to normal.

Nice flavour

Posted by 4896886315514304665 on Aug 10, 2016

Myself and kids have no problem taking this, it has a nice mild flavour.

This is an awesome product and my baby love the taste!

Posted by 5554721269471035327 on Nov 02, 2016

This product have everything what my baby need! Vitamin D Vitamin A and Omega-3's EPA + DHA, Fully recommend this product! BTW package came very quick!

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4696604035518495957 on Dec 01, 2016

terrific customer service

Nordic Natural, Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 4868909885240225322 on Dec 04, 2016

I am suffering from R P and been told I will have light perception only soon and that was six years ago. An integrated medicine doctor prescribed me with 1 teaspoonful of this Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil daily. After several weeks I started to have a bit of night vision and it had continued to get better. My condition is incurable, however, it is not bad not to get lose in my own house where I have been living there for over 30 years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »