The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Feb 17, 2012

It is very pure tasting and the lemon flavor really helps disguise the fish taste. Less burps than most liquid gels and at least when you do it tastes like lemon. I take it for better clarity and immune defense. Also the DHA is higher than in most products and I like that too. Overall a good purchase.

Gave me energy

Posted by 5658760341955243181 on Feb 03, 2016

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Best CLO offered at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 22, 2008

We like this CLO because it has the proper ratio of vitamin A to D. I like it second only to Green Pastures High Vitamin CLO (not available on iHerb). We got this one because my daughter likes the flavor better than the non-flavored kind I bought from Green Pastures.

Nordic Naturals, Arctic D Cod Liver Oil with Vitamin D, Lemon Flavor 8 oz

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jan 13, 2009

All Nordic Naturals are excellent products. The taste is pure and clean, no fishy taste at all. The oil itself is glistening and clear. I am very satisfied with there products.

Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1153103 on Feb 15, 2009

Amazing stuff!! I feel amazing since starting to take the Arctic D!! Thanks for the pure, quality oil!

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1540481 on Mar 21, 2009

My kids even like this! No problem giving it to them in a little juice.

Fresh tasting

Posted by Reviewer1755502 on Apr 14, 2009

I like this cod liver oil. It tastes fresh. I sometimes take the soft gels but the bottle is great economically.

Nordic Naturals Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer3294488 on May 02, 2009

iHerb took extra precautions to wrap the oil to keep it fresh while shipping. It arrived very fresh and quickly. iHerb ships their products as soon as they receive your order, and I have been delighted at the speedy shipping and great customer service. This Cod Liver Oil has a very mild taste and one would never know they were eating "fish oil." Highly recommend to all.

tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1900725 on May 21, 2009

I used to buy Carlson's, but I chose this brand due to the high level of Vitamin D. (My levels are very low.) Carlson's was okay, but Nordic Naturals is MUCH more of a pleasure to take. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »