Gave me energy

Posted by 5658760341955243181 on Feb 03, 2016

Kept me awake at work. Have more energy to do things. The fish oil taste is subtle and thankful for the lemon flavor.

Lemon-y

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 13, 2015

I like this brand of cod liver oil. It is never oily or fishy. Tastes fresh. No burping fish afterwards! That's a plus since no one needs a rerun of fish oil. I only give this lemon version 4 stars because I don't really like the lemon flavor. I prefer the orange, and give that version 5 stars.

Very good product, not too fishy, prefer 16 oz packaging

Posted by 5270896289173819775 on Mar 18, 2015

This product is 100% natural which makes it suitable for children. I would prefer a 16 oz packaging for natural lemon flavour iHerb packaged it securely when it was shipped to Malaysia I ordered 4 bottles 2 weeks later

filet o fish in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2792368 on Sep 16, 2014

Horrible taste! Maybe it's just me

The World's Absolute Best Nutritional Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

Not just nutritious, but incredibly healthy for you. In fact, it's downright medicinal. Good old cod liver oil, like Grandma used to use. She knew. Now you do. This has a wonderful taste, even for people who have trouble taking cod liver oil.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by 5483075125146912469 on Jun 07, 2013

Great product. Great Service, sent to New Zealand from America in less than a week. thankyou

it's good for my baby

Posted by 5567584914272126452 on Sep 11, 2012

it's good for my baby

Love this product!

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

Hubby and I started taking this when my doctor said cod liver oil is the preferred fish oil in winter when sun exposure is at a minimum. We're taking it year round now because we like it so much. There's never a fishy taste. When we're out and about, we take Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Lemon Flavor soft gels.

I use this for my son and me.

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012

Me and my sons omega-3 and vitamin d supplement. The taste is great and I have had no problems with getting my 8 month year old to swallow :D

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1834320 on Feb 20, 2012

Tastes decent and no fish burps, good enough for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »