Good quality, but gives my baby a rash~

Posted by 4844851065099662852 on Aug 14, 2012

After feeding it for about 3 days to my 5-month old daughter, she begin to have a a red, irritated rash on her face, and the rash disappeared after stop using this product. I think mybe it is because my daughter is allergic to certain seafood, and the quality of the product is fine. By the way, my daughter is totally okay with the fishy flavor.

Nordic Naturals Baby DHA

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Jul 14, 2011

This dropped bottle is easy to use & lets me control when & how much i want to supplement my child. I moderate & instead of 3ml as prescribed for his weighte/age - i give 2 ml only every alternate days.

Baby eczema

Posted by Reviewer2234319 on Jul 08, 2012

I have been giving this fish oil to my 18months old baby and his eczema is better. I think it helps.

It's good

Posted by yangdanfan on Dec 09, 2012

It's good,it explain that storing bottle with original cap in refrigerator.but it's too cold to use immediately.

Good

Posted by laurelgreen on Apr 04, 2013

I like this product, taste is good, my baby girl like it.

good products and good service !

Posted by 5716017323500969825 on Jul 10, 2012

good products and good service ! I will select iHerb next time !

good

Posted by 5201427931778590318 on Jul 16, 2012

my son loves this very much!

Good

Posted by 4643077535519168763 on Aug 08, 2012

Testing...

Forbbiden to sell:Rosemary inspected by DK

Posted by 5204393258668152860 on Aug 28, 2014

Hi, I like iherb and I like to buy things here. I bought several bottles DHA for my baby, but today I heard a news that the items is stopped selling by Denmark goverment due to Rosemary contains in the item is not on baby food list. I also see that it's short of stock and I believe it's for same reason. Would you please confirm this to me since it's quite important for not only my baby but also others. Thanks on behalf of all the babies. Roy

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1707981 on Oct 05, 2011

According to an article about nutrients for babies, Vitamin D3 and DHA are the supplements your baby's doctor may suggest. And this product fulfills it. Many parents liked this, and so did I.