Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA, with Vitamin D3, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2354238 on Oct 05, 2011

I always put it into baby's milk and he don't refuse it . Baby 's eyes are very bright , I believe it thanks to this brand's DHA product since I was pregnant

Easy to give baby

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love this easy to give DHA oil. I mix this in with my son's rice cereal and fruit purees so he gets DHA and vit D. I was taking the Nordic Naturals prenatal DHA throughout my pregnancy and for the first 6 months to ensure he was getting DHA before starting solids, as I was breastfeeding. Now it is one less pill for me to take and I just mix this in to his food! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

good

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5208805517418566216 on Oct 20, 2012

The moms around me are all use this ,though it tasts so bad, but good for baby,we all like to use it !

Necessary For Baby's Development

Posted by babyandme on Jan 17, 2015

My boy is currently 15 month old. I started searching for Baby's DHA when he is nearing 1 year old. I have read the importance of DHA for brain and visual development and I do not want my bub to lose out on such important nutrient. This is especially so when he does not like formula milk as milk powder has fortified ingredients such as DHA and other vitamins. I stopped breastfeeding him when he turned 13 month old and we give him fresh cow's milk. However, fresh milk is not fortified with DHA hence my decision to purchase Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. Product: The small bottle is convenient and portable. However you may not be able to bring it along with you during holidays overseas because it is necessary to store bottle with original cap in the refrigerator. For accurate measurement, there is dropper that comes with the bottle in the box. Some reviewers mention that the dropper is hard to use. So far I do not have any problem with it. Taste: It tastes like normal adult's fish oil in capsules. I do not expect my bub to love it, therefore I have not tried to give him straight from the bottle. I would put a suitable amount into his porridge daily. I don't think he notices the additional ingredient. He would still eat his porridge as per normal. Note that the bowl would become very oily and hard to wash after that. Result: I have a very active and inquisitive baby. I started giving him Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. I believe that this item has played a part in developing his brain power. He has a very good memory. Although he is still not able to talk, he shows signs of understanding when we play puzzles and such and he is able to repeat what we taught him even a few days after that. In conclusion, I would purchase this item from iHerb again. The item comes packed nicely with other items which I have purchased. There is not even a dent on the box. Shipping time is on target. If you find this review useful to you, please click 'Yes'. Do check out my iHerb page for other reviews which I have purchased for my 15 month old bub.

that is great

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 4831587872813734438 on Oct 26, 2012

that is great ,i like it very much